RaceRoom Racing Experience Racing Club event
Status
Not open for further replies.
Signed Up - Today is my day the heat is on, @Paul Jeffrey i am looking to run riot round this track in this car it's 8:22am and im going to start lapping "Portimao Circuit". If anyone feels the need to put me in my place, looks @Matej Lakota.
Feel free to sign up and punish me in race tonight, DO IT you know you want too..... :devilish:

Sorry mate, I really can´t find joy factor with these cars, I don´t know why and it is not related to be fast or slow, just can not feel desire to run it like other RRRE cars. But show Paul and the rest of the field you mean serious :thumbsup:.

Ohhhh i am im nailing it and i figured the key to success its all in the bump and rebounds. Well i say all theres other aspects but the suffering i endured was solved by this.

Look HERE for a decent, stable, pretty fast tune for tonight's race, this is for Jamie Green - Audi DTM 2013.
I may test to see if i can get a better tune via one of the other manufactures, and post here with a link to it. But first let me see some drivers sign up :D come onnnn

Last edited:
Zolder, Zolder, god damned Zolder. I like that track a lot, but there are some turns they don't like me...
Anyway, sign me in, please. Will do my best to keep the car in proper line. :)

Yes, for sure I agree with you. Zolder and Portimao are nice tracks, no question but I would like to see more real WTCC tracks like Suzuka, Moskau, Slovakiaring or the Hungaroring.
Anyway, I think next race will be good.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest News

What does easier access mean to you?

• Free access

Votes: 113 70.2%
  • Better structured events

Votes: 41 25.5%
  • Better structured forum

Votes: 32 19.9%
  • Standard game content