RaceRoom Racing Experience Racing Club event
Status
Not open for further replies.
Hello everyone!

As carl said above, we haven't yet gotten round to the events calendar, but seeing as several people have mentioned it now, looks like we might have to get a move on with it ;) Leave it with us and I'm sure it will be in use soon(tm)...:D

@budlix - sorry to hear the day's not going well fella, hope it turns out better than expected and you manage to join us tonight, good way to blast all the bad feelings away is a race in the WTCC cars :D
@Metzger82 - I wouldn't worry about it mate, I don't think any of us have got the hang of this track yet! Its quite a challenge to say the least :)...

Right, a thousand things to do before the race, server should be up around 6.30 or so... see you all on track!

I really enjoyed the battle in the end, @Paul Jeffrey ! As you said there was no occasion that we haven't raced clean and fair.
I was 4 seconds away from @Matej Lakota, tried to catch him but he began to slip away, so decided to have a good battle. I knew Paul's pace was pretty close to mine so slowed don't a little bit to have a nice battle with him. Wow, that was such a pleasure to have!:)
Thanks guys for the good environment, fair and clean races.

Great evening with pack of fast and fair racers, everything was fine except enter into first turn right after start, where Paul was just a bit behind me but close enough, that I pushed him from my blind angle to blue concrete "thing" on the inner side of the curve and he flipped over his roof, I say with perfect, beautiful and esthetic flight :unsure:. It was not on purpose, racing accident, but I do not feel well, because we could had great fight if we both managed to pass that first turn :(

Thanks all and cya next time :thumbsup:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest News

Are you buying car setups?

• Yes

Votes: 114 9.6%
  • No

Votes: 1,069 90.4%
Back