1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

EU Multi-Class Madness @ Portimao Circuit - Sunday 16th August 2015

Discussion in 'R3E Racing Club & Leagues' started by Paul Jeffrey, Jul 29, 2015.

1. Paul Jeffrey

Paul Jeffrey
    Sim Racing News Editor Staff Premium Member

Multiclass Endurance.png
    Weekly multi-class madness returns once again! This week we take Sector3's LMP1 offering and pitch it against the old faithful Radical Enduro and ADAC GT '13 & '14.

A 60 minute race on the sweeping turns of Portimao awaits.

Please note: Mechanical damage will be on for this event.

All premium members can sign up for this event and we have unlimited slots available so make sure to bring a friend. Sign up below and make sure to tag fellow community members who you think are up for a challenge!

Join us
    Not a premium member yet but interested to race with our group of friendly drivers? Click here for more information and learn how you can participate as well. See you on track?!

Server and Teamspeak Password: click here
    Racing Club Rules: click here

Server Name:
    RaceDepartment.com

Cars
    LMP1:
    DMD P21 / Mistral M530 / Mistral M531 / DMD P20
    LMP2: Radical SR9 AER / Radical SR9 Judd
    ADAC GT 13/14: Audi R8 LMS Ultra / BMW Z4 GT3 / Chevrolet Camaro GT3 / Chevrolet Corvette Z06.R GT3 / Ford GT GT3 / Mercedes-Benz SLS AMG GT3 / Nissan GT-R GT3 / McLaren MP4-12C GT3

Track:
    Portimao Circuit

Practice: 18:00 GMT (30 minutes)
    Qualifying: 18:30 GMT (15 minutes)
    Race: 18:45 GMT (60 minutes)

Entry List

LMP1

1. Free slot
    2. Free slot
    3. Free slot
    4. Free slot
    5. Free slot
    LMP2
    1. Matej Lakota
    2. SOLO59
    3. Free slot
    4. Free slot
    5. Free slot
    6. Free slot
    7. Free slot
    8. Free slot
    9. Free slot
    10. Free slot
    ADAC GT
    1. Paul Jeffrey
    2. Budlix
    3. Dave Stephenson
    4. Roy Magnes
    5. Bunny:K(UK)
    6. Hedsup
    7. Filip Carlén
    8. Kurupt CDN
    9. Lars Hansen
    10. LuckyLIVE
    11. Oscar Hardwick
    12. Beikirch
    13. Francis76
    14. Ole Marius Myrvold
    15. Free slot
    16. Free slot
    17. Free slot
    18. Free slot

Last edited: Aug 16, 2015
  2. Matej Lakota

Matej Lakota
    Sriple Tix Premium Member

Sign me up with P2 please.

3. Paul Jeffrey

Paul Jeffrey

Nice one Matej! :thumbsup:
    I'll go for ADAC

• Like Like x 1
  4. Matej Lakota

Matej Lakota
    Sriple Tix Premium Member

Hmmm ... I am tempted to drive beloved Vette and if there will be no other for P2 (because pre-races with P1 and ADAC), I might change my decision also :)

5. SOLO59

SOLO59
    Premium Member

I'm working overnight shift that weekend. But I just can't pass this one up! Sign me up for P2 please. I might change to P1 if I'm quick enough.

This would be my first online race using R3E. Are there any special steps to be taken to play online or is it as easy as 1,2,3?:roflmao:

I'm thinking of making the move from SCE To R3E because I only have time for 1 sim to race. R3E honestly, appears to have everything I want in a race sim. Touring cars, GT cars, and my favorite Prototypes (including my personal favorite Daytona Prototype);). I love watching them on tv. I think the game is completely dialed in for Touring cars. They are perfect!
    The game's hot lapping competition's and online hot lapping with any car/track will keep me busy when I''m not able to race with RD. The sounds leave me absolutely speechless!!!!!!!!!!! I can drive for hours!
    The pricing is ok as long as you only buy what you want but I understand I must have ALL THE TRACKS! Working on that. And the never ending sales and discounts are great!

I first downloaded the game in 2013 when it came out but it was totally unplayable so I uninstalled it. Two years later after hearing so many good things about it, I installed it again just last weekend and used @Matej Lakota G27 in game settings. Thanks Lakota! Now I have $52 CAD invested in this game already?????:D The total overall experience is really that good. I still need to tweak the settings with some cars because the wheel slightly does that "side to side swaying thing." The game is a complete total package, yes some things need improving and some things need to be added, but it is still completely enjoyable. Easy to drive difficult to master is perfect for anyone! But yet some cars are still a beast to handle? I love it! I can push the car, still experience difficulty driving the car, and still keep the car on track Lap after lap with some minor mistakes. In other words, the car doesn't spin out violently on me like in other Sims.

Sorry for long post, but I must express my new love for this game. I'm off this Tuesday, I might sign up. I have limited racing time due to work, more work, and my gf. But I won't be annoyed if I'm tagged for races @Paul Jeffrey. I can only manage 1 or 2 events per week. I understand you are doing what needs to be done to promote races with this amazing game! Your involvement as well as @Durand1981 is great work, keep it up!:thumbsup:

I will add my RRRE profile where appropriate when I'm home from work. Thank you guys!!!:)

• Winner Winner x 2
    • Like Like x 1
  6. Paul Jeffrey

Paul Jeffrey

Cheers @SOLO59 great to hear such positive words :D You are more than welcome to race with us mate, any time you fancy. All that is need is to ask to be signed up (earlier the better to help encourage others to join), then just turn up on the server and you are good to go!
    I have to agree about R3E, although I love all sims for different reasons, R3E just has that edge in driving pleasure that I cant quite describe. As for our club, you will find some great, clean, close racing here with a good bunch of guys who race hard and have some great banter.
    Team Speak isn't mandatory but is recommended for laughs.. other than that mate, all I need to say is WELCOME!

Looking forward to racing with you..

Cheers

Paul

• Like Like x 1
  7. budlix

budlix
    Wheel Rotator Premium Member

Can you please sign me in?
    Will try with some of ADAC piece of carbon.. :)
    (probably BMW or McLaren)

• Like Like x 1
  8. Dave Stephenson

Dave Stephenson
    Technical Administrator Staff Premium Member

In with GT

• Like Like x 1
  9. Roy Magnes

Roy Magnes
    Gentleman Driver Staff

GT for me too if I get home in time :)

• Like Like x 1
  10. Ole Marius Myrvold

Ole Marius Myrvold
    JWB 96-13 Staff

What? Do you drive? I thought you were only a tech-man! :ninja:

• Haha Haha x 1
  11. Paul Jeffrey

Paul Jeffrey

Thanks for signing up chaps, that grid's getting filled nicely :D

Now then, who wants the P1 cars..... ????

12. Dave Stephenson

Dave Stephenson
    Technical Administrator Staff Premium Member

Once every never. I'm making an effort.

13. Sign me up ill reply when i know if i can be on the grid or not :)

Up for ADAC GT 2014 :)

• Like Like x 1
  14. Paul Jeffrey

Paul Jeffrey

Cheers @Bunny:K[UK] - Now signed up!

Feel free to spread the word fella, still a few days to go and the grid is looking real nice, hope to get big numbers on this one, anything you can do to encourage people in will be awesome :thumbsup:

Cheers

15. Paul Jeffrey

Paul Jeffrey

- you do realise you need to get signed up for this Ole so together we can all give Dave an on track beating!! (same goes with you @Lorenzo Bonder ) :D:p

16. Lorenzo Bonder

Lorenzo Bonder
    #forçaChape Staff

Sorry Paul, out of this one. Gotta play race director on the 3.5 race this sunday.

• Like Like x 1
  17. Paul Jeffrey

Paul Jeffrey

No worries fella, gotta do what you gotta do matey :cool:

Looking forward to dropping this track and moving on to Zolder ! cheers.

18. @Paul Jeffrey I'm training hard for the race at sunnday. This weekend im gotta look some cool US cars on a fair here in Swizerland. I hope that will be awesome :) Catch you on Raceday :)

• Like Like x 1
  19. Paul Jeffrey

Paul Jeffrey

Aww nice one chap, remember to post any nice pics on this thread - here :)
    Sunday for me is far less exciting.... I'm shopping with the wife then potty training the lad.. still wont be able to get any practice in before the race but it will still be fun I'm sure!

Now my challenge to you, and anyone who reads this, is to go forth and spread the word to anyone who might be interested in joining this race... grids shaping up nicely but we need more P1 & P2 drivers... cant wait for a real big grid of different cars and classes racing together.. gonna be fun!
    @Oscar Hardwick - are you joining us for this one? While your at it, please can you knock out a decent setup for one of the ADAC cars for me please ;)? Ta

Cheers lads, see you all on track!

20. Paul Jeffrey

Paul Jeffrey

@Francis76 - what class are you planning on racing in this?