Me apasiona el mundo del motor y llevo dedicándome al simracing desde hace casi 22 años. Comencé con un Thrustmaster que aún sigue en su caja, después vino Logitecth G25 que me ha durado la friolera de 18 años con pequeños retoques y ahora acaba de ser sustituido por el nuevo Fanatec CLS DD con un volante McLaren y la fuente de alimentación gorda, una auténtica maravilla.
Mi juego favorito es Assetto Corsa, pero también disfruto mucho con rFactor2 y Assetto Corsa Competizione. Aunque también tengo AMS1, AMS2, Project Cars1 y 2, rFactor1, GT Legends ... pero todo comenzó hace muchos años alternando la playstation y el PC con aquel maravilloso Grand Prix Legends que de vez en cuando lo pongo y me sigue enamorando a pesar de tener la friolera de 23 años, qué juego tan maravilloso!
A parte del simracing, mi mundo está en la competición de coches RC y la bicicleta como deporte.
Un saludo a toda esta comunidad que no para hacer cosas geniales y engrandecer el simracing.
Muchas gracias

Hola Alberto y "bienvenido"! :coffee: Tengo un trayecto similar al tuyo con simracing, mi G25 laboro poco mas de una decada antes de ser reemplazada. Muy buen hardware. :D Si te interesa te puedo recomendar la serie Multiclass Audi TT / Mazda MX5 de los miercoles por la noche... un grupo multinacional con talento de todos los niveles y un ambiente muy relajado. :thumbsup: See you on track!

Hi guys/gals!

I've been visiting this site for few years now and lately I have been getting into it more, started to listen to RD podcast. Also got my sim gear upgrade and wanted to get deeper into sim racing, haven't raced any leagues yet, but now it is in my plans. Overall I have been sim racing for about 15 years. I think I could say that my first sim was Screamer 4x4. My main interest was always rally, but since no one makes rally sims (yeah I know RBR, its the best) I had to get into circuit racing and after a start with Project Cars I got into Assetto Corsa and it is still the best 4 years later. I also currently learning to race in ACC. Mmm, what else... well I really like the technological side of sims and always prefer maximum realism and really think that realism = fun and not the other way around. I closely follow World Rally Championship, so if anyone ants to chat about that we can do that. Ok, then, meet ya'll on the track:]

Hello back! :coffee: If you'd like to join some of the races in AC I can recommend you to start at the Multiclass Audi TT / Mazda MX5 Cup of wednesday evenings (in the Assetto Corsa Racing Club forum). It's a fun and helpful group with varied talent and a very relaxed atmosphere, lots of respect and thus great racing! :thumbsup:

Hello back! :coffee: If you'd like to join some of the races in AC I can recommend you to start at the Multiclass Audi TT / Mazda MX5 Cup of wednesday evenings (in the Assetto Corsa Racing Club forum). It's a fun and helpful group with varied talent and a very relaxed atmosphere, lots of respect and thus great racing! :thumbsup:
Ok maybe I'll check it out, but in which time zone it is Wednesday evening?

It's from 20:00 to 22:30 hrs CET (8:00 pm - 10:30 pm / Central Europe) so right after dinner... :coffee:
That time frame includes Practice (75 min), Qualy (20 min) and the Race (about 45 min.).

….. when my father took me to the Indy 500 in the early 1970’s.

Hey guys. I’ve been a casual sim racer since video games have been in existence and have played most of the usual suspects. My deepest involvement with one game was GPL.

As a result of the COVID situation, I got back into sim racing and have built a rig and have been enjoying AMS2, ACC, and RaceRoom.

Outside sim racing, I am an automotive engineer and semi-professional motor sports photographer.

• Deleted member 1066209

Cool! What do you do as an automotive engineer, and what studies did you complete to begin your career?

….. when my father took me to the Indy 500 in the early 1970’s.

Hey guys. I’ve been a casual sim racer since video games have been in existence and have played most of the usual suspects. My deepest involvement with one game was GPL.

As a result of the COVID situation, I got back into sim racing and have built a rig and have been enjoying AMS2, ACC, and RaceRoom.

Outside sim racing, I am an automotive engineer and semi-professional motor sports photographer.
Hi BillyBobSenna. As an automotive engineer, I wanted to know your opinion about the suspension systems in cars in the simulators you mentioned or in others you've played. What are the main differences? For you, which simulators are more realistic regarding suspension? What differences do you notice in the simulations of these games when a car brakes, brakes hard, accelerates, skids, hits another car, when making turns, etc...?

Hi BillyBobSenna. As an automotive engineer, I wanted to know your opinion about the suspension systems in cars in the simulators you mentioned or in others you've played. What are the main differences? For you, which simulators are more realistic regarding suspension? What differences do you notice in the simulations of these games when a car brakes, brakes hard, accelerates, skids, hits another car, when making turns, etc...?
Hi Sergio, I work alongside our vehicle dynamics engineers however I know just enough about vehicle dynamics to know I cannot speak about the physics of suspension systems.

Latest News

Are you buying car setups?

• Yes

• No

Results are only viewable after voting.
Back