Nothing too fancy, just patiently waiting for Thrustmaster release their direct drive.

AAC1A6CB-5BC3-426A-8F5E-525372EABD58.jpeg3A3AB4D8-03FA-434E-AD7A-DBCCE6C0A090.jpeg

Hey!
How's it going.
My name is Adrian, im 23 years old and love simracing and simulations in general.
I'm from Germany and live in beautiful Leipzig.
I always loved motorsports, as my dad does racing for almost over 25 years now, multiple 24h nordschleife, VLN, RCN, old Mini Challenge/Mini Cup and now DTM Trophy with Audi R8 GT4.

Jeune gars qui apprend le drift avec un volant Thrustmaster T300RS avec boite séquentiel TH8A. Il me manque plus que le frein à main :) Au plaisir de télécharger vos mods

Hi, I'm new to gaming. I am trying to setup a Logitech G29 racing wheel for use with the Beamng.drive game. I have tried using the wheel with Beamng out of the box but the cars are very hard to control. After looking through various forums, it is recommended to calibrate the wheel. I downloaded WheelCheck but I can't get it to start the calibration. I did the following:
  1. Run WheelCheck.
  2. Set the Max Count to 100.
  3. In Spring Force, select "Step Log 2 (linear force test)". This starts the calibration process.
Nothing happens.
Please help.

I like to practice drifting in Assetto Corsa so that I'm not tempted to do dumb stuff in my actual car. If you have any favorite cars with realistic physics for drifting, let me know :)

Novice sim racer here. Looking forward to getting whatever mods and other content from here and hopefully get good enough to participate in events. I'd also appreciate any advice that helps me get better. Hoping to reach alien levels of capability

Latest News

What would make you race in our Club events

• Special events

Votes: 11 23.4%
  • More leagues

Votes: 7 14.9%
  • Prizes

Votes: 8 17.0%
  • Trophies

Votes: 5 10.6%
  • Forum trophies

Votes: 3 6.4%