RaceRoom Racing Experience Racing Club event
Status
Not open for further replies.
I can't get in :/ ffs
Sorry about that guys but the game crashed and as you know I cannot get back in.:( For a brief time I had fun:). See you all at the next race.
forgot how the game is in multiplayer, forgot the random crashes...a bit angry now as i did have time to practice quite allot and i was decently fast was really looking forward to it, but yeah...**** happens:(
Got my anger and blasted on leader board and did the fastest time,yey but small win, wanted the fun instead.
Hopefully i will catch you guy's some other time, preferably in WTCC cars or TT's :)
thank you
Game-crash just as we moved to Race....*sigh*
Server-content errors, User log-in errors, game-crashes, etc.
They really need to improve the online aspect.
Single-player is by far the most immersive experience of any sim, but I'm really starting to get disappointed in this game.
@Lars Hansen it's waste of time. I will stay away for a while from r3e like Andy. I'm sick of it... Let me know when they will sort all issues :/ cya guys. Good luck

I think it's fair to say that we have virtually no problems when we have 15 - 20 racers on the server, so I will institute a max number of 20 on 1 server and if we go over that number we split servers.
I would suggest that we split them by qualification times as that will make for better racing, but if anyone has a better idea then pm me.
Sorry your race was spoiled guys hopefully with these changes you'll consider giving it another try.

Congratulation to all the guys who managed to get themselves onto the podium. I believe an alien was among us tonight:D.
Thanks to all who took part and sorry for the guys whose race was spoiled by bad connections and errors.

I had a hard time getting in - crashed twice, but then had a fun time racing! I think this was only my second R3E event with racedepartment. Very clean group - very good. It is probably a good idea to split the group into two smaller groups...

I had a hard time getting in - crashed twice, but then had a fun time racing! I think this was only my second R3E event with racedepartment. Very clean group - very good. It is probably a good idea to split the group into two smaller groups...
You were fast, glad you enjoyed yourself and congratulations on the win.:thumbsup:

I would suggest that we split them by qualification times as that will make for better racing, but if anyone has a better idea then pm me.
Sorry your race was spoiled guys hopefully with these changes you'll consider giving it another try.
Oh, I'm not giving up on R3E just yet, merely venting.
But we can't split the field during qualifying (since it moves immediately to races, which you can't rejoin), so we'll have to use the practice session for the seeding, and then have separate qualis on each server.

Oh, I'm not giving up on R3E just yet, merely venting.
But we can't split the field during qualifying (since it moves immediately to races, which you can't rejoin), so we'll have to use the practice session for the seeding, and then have separate qualis on each server.
Good one Lars:thumbsup:. I'm going to lay out that description in race club intros, so there is no chance of misunderstanding. Probably it will be okay on weekdays but Sunday's are the problem. Still hopefully this will work until they get the netcode sorted.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest News

To join the OverTake Racing Club races I want them to be: (multiple choice)

• Free to access

Votes: 94 91.3%
  • Better structured events

Votes: 16 15.5%
  • Better structured racing club forum

Votes: 16 15.5%
  • More use of default game content

Votes: 12 11.7%
  • More use of fixed setups

Votes: 28 27.2%
  • No 3rd party registration pages

Votes: 35 34.0%