RaceRoom Racing Experience Racing Club event
Status
Not open for further replies.
Had no connection problems guys, sorry to all that had issues:(
I did see a few guys flickering in and out but all looked pretty good for me
Fun last few laps racing with Rolf Just..really fast pace to keep up in group5
Congrats to the podium winners and thanks for hosting guys..can't wait for Bathurst event
Have a good new year everyone, see you next week:)

Thanks for the race Kenny, love the Capri, and the feeling of speeding into eau rouge, dropping it down from 5th to 4th in the middle just felt awesome..unfortunately though, it was by far from my best performance out on the virtual track, that, combined with serious lag issues meant the sensible thing to do was retire half way through, I didn't dare pass at times because cars were flickering and moving all over the place (but maybe that's just us trying to drive Group 5 :p)

Thanks again everyone and from what I could see, there was some seriously good, clean and respectable racing which I've always thought is top quality in this r3e club..really good stuff :thumbsup::thumbsup:

Thanks for the race it was nice.

Just looked at the replay, ouch Kenny looks like i was drunk driving i was all over the road (Capri the last laps Daniel.zz) i was so lucky that there where so much traffic or else you would fly away.

See you all next race i hope, and with the updated cars :thumbsup:

wtcc-2014-png.112879

The EuroSpeedway Circuit 3.478 kilometres (2.161 mi) motorsport race track in Germany, near Klettwitz, in the Oberspreewald-Lausitz district. This is the infamous track where Alex Zanardi lost both his legs during a CART race in 2001 (he was the race leader back then).
Today this track is home to many racing events, with the DTM, ADAC GT Masters and the Superbike World Championships included! And also home of the test event for the US club!

All premium members can sign up for this event and we have unlimited slots available so make sure to bring a friend. Sign up below and make sure to tag fellow community members who you think are up for a challenge!

Join us
Not a premium member yet but interested to race with our group of friendly drivers? Click here for more information and learn how you can participate as well. See you on track?!

Server and Teamspeak Password: click here
Racing Club Rules: click here

Server Name: RaceDepartment.com
Cars:
WTCC 2014
Track: EuroSpeedway Lausitz
Driving Mode: Amateur

Practice: 18:00 CST | 00:00 GMT (on 10/01) | 12:00 AEST (on 10/01) (40 minutes)
Qualifying:
18:30 CST | 00:40 GMT (on 10/01) | 12:40 AEST (on 10/01) (20 minutes)
Race:
19:00 CST | 01:00 GMT (on 10/01) | 13:00 AEST (on 10/01) (30 minutes)

Entry List
  1. Lorenzo Bonder
  2. Caramidaru Andrei Bogdan
  3. Kurupt CDN*
  4. Gerbuho
  5. Azure Flare
  6. Loxley
  7. Schwud Nelsh
  8. Free slot
  9. Free slot
  10. Free slot
  11. Free slot
  12. Free slot
  13. Free slot
  14. Free slot
  15. Free slot
  16. Free slot
  17. Free slot
  18. Free slot
  19. Free slot
  20. Free slot
  21. Free slot
  22. Free slot
  23. Free slot
  24. Free slot

Last edited:
I would like to join if I may? You not doing get real?

edit:
AAArrgghh just saw the start time of midnight. The nurses wont let me out that late:sleep:. So sorry but maybe next time. Have fun:)

It's the US calendar, so it could be late to you, hombre. But always welcome. I want to keep it balanced the first time around. Also this is a kick off event. Let's see how many people we get then on how it goes I'll get back to Get Real, eventually.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest News

What's needed for simracing in 2024?

• More games, period

• Better graphics/visuals

• Advanced physics and handling

• More cars and tracks

• AI improvements

• AI engineering

• Cross-platform play

• New game Modes