RaceRoom Racing Experience Racing Club event
Status
Not open for further replies.
WE, thats the royal we, have been practicing.:cool: I know it is a sin but watch out, I managed to complete a lap in only 3 hours 35 minutes:):):):). Next time I will take a car:p
I had a couple of laps with the Silvia but think I'll go back to the Capri, didn't feel so bad after wrestling with rF2's green track.

some random clicks and it feels pretty decent
http://steamcommunity.com/sharedfiles/filedetails/?id=584136011
m1- Spa.jpg

So let me get this right?????? Practice at 6.00 - 6.30, qualifying from 6.30 - 6.45 and racing at 7.00. Take it that leaves 15 minutes for us oldie's to get a quick nap before the race.:geek::geek::sleep:

By now, 27 guys are signed up. It is more that R3E can work at one server. How will people be divided? 24 on the 1st and 3 on the 2nd? I simply don't know if I should sign up. 1 hour race on Spa with only 3 guys except me is not a good perspective...

Is the server setup ok?i am now with mr. Brian and when i want to see him in race monitor it's all laggy as hell, and when i am on the track i can see him on track map passing by but can't see him beside me on track.
We boat rejoined and went to garage to load each other if that is the case anymore , and we tested on my team's server and all was good there

thank you

P.S.> did some more testing this morning, same setup as above didn't improve lap times but i am more consistent, 1 thing is for sure is that we need fuel, don't know about tires

By now, 27 guys are signed up. It is more that R3E can work at one server. How will people be divided? 24 on the 1st and 3 on the 2nd? I simply don't know if I should sign up. 1 hour race on Spa with only 3 guys except me is not a good perspective...
So far we never ended up with more than 1 server, but it would be split in qually times evenly so if there's 30 people then 15 per server. I keep an eye on the server numbers and alert people to what's happening. Ideally it would be great to get more on each server.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest News

What is the reason for your passion for sim racing?

• Watching real motorsport

Votes: 169 66.5%
  • Physics and mechanics

Votes: 112 44.1%
  • Competition and adrenaline

Votes: 117 46.1%
  • Practice for real racing

Votes: 44 17.3%
  • Community and simracers

Votes: 70 27.6%
Back