RaceRoom Racing Experience Racing Club event
Status
Not open for further replies.
Nothing wrong with the Corvette.
Corvette_zps8wzacjjo.jpg

And that wasn't even a very good lap.
With practice, I'm pretty sure I can get it down to the times I did in the BMW.
Standard set-up, all I did was lower the power-diff and pre-load a couple of notches each to make it a bit more controllable.

I don't know if you have time in the coming days, but if so I'll be happy to do some laps with you on the server, and see if I can teach you anything.
I'm out both Friday and Saturday, so it'll have to be pretty late those two days, but other than that, I'm game.

The really sad part?
On Sunday, I'm pretty sure both Ollie and Lorenzo will be doing 2:18-2:19s :D

Give me 4 hours and I'll give my initial analysis with the default Zakspeed Capri

Sign me in please :thumbsup: Hopefully my bad back will allow me to race for a while. What better than a nice short race at Spa? :whistling: I'll drive a Hillclimber.

Last edited:
@Lars Hansen:

Fact found:

Yes, I beat your time. By 2 seconds.

Yes, a 2.19 is possible. But... No, I can't or won't do it. It's hitting all nails straight, it's physically draining.

@Otune might get that 2.19 on default? Really hard. That car doesn't top 275 km/h on the straight and has the turbo problem, on the core corners of the track.

Just finished having a go with all the Group 5 cars. I started off with only the Fabcar but ended up buying the rest of the pack :D I'm not normally interested in older cars but I'm glad I tried these, they're a lot of fun.
The really sad part?
On Sunday, I'm pretty sure both Ollie and Lorenzo will be doing 2:18-2:19s :D
@Otune might get that 2.19 on default? Really hard. That car doesn't top 275 km/h on the straight and has the turbo problem, on the core corners of the track.
No comment. :whistling:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest News

What does easier access mean to you?

• Free access

Votes: 41 70.7%
  • Better structured events

Votes: 16 27.6%
  • Better structured forum

Votes: 14 24.1%
  • Standard game content