RaceRoom Racing Experience Racing Club event
Status
Not open for further replies.
Okay Ministry of Stupid comments here. This has to stop as it is offending Brendas all over the country. Any more of these salacious comments and..not now brenda...ahem we will be forced to report this to OfBren.

@Kenny Paton thanks for the tag, but I am not buying any more RRE stuff this year. They have had enough money out of me and it's getting silly.
Have a good race all.:thumbsup:

I get ya, but setup is not only for speed. I am very newb at rwd but like to challenge my self and I want "safe" stable setups to decrease the time I spend in the gravel traps. All good
Safe and stable?
Doesn't exist, not with the Group 5s.
If you're new to RWD, I would strongly suggest using one of the other classes instead.
The Group 5s will not only kill you, they'll also have a small victory-party over your dead remains, and then do a smug booty-shaking shaming-walk down the track looking for their next victim. :D
Or at least, if you insist on the Group 5s, use one of the naturally aspirated ones.
They're a little easier to handle than the turbos. A little. ;)

But if you have the M1 Pro Car, it's the only available option that has the updated physics (and thus a decent default set-up).
They're not competitive with the Group 5s, but since we're not racing to win (well,sorta) anyway, who cares?
They are, however, great fun to drive. :)
If you're interested, I'll be happy to switch to an M1 to give you someone to race against, and I'm pretty sure we can get a few of the other guys to do so as well.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest News

Are you buying car setups?

• Yes

• No

Results are only viewable after voting.
Back