RaceRoom Racing Experience Racing Club event
Status
Not open for further replies.
R3.png

Welcome to the R3E racing club! This is the place to be for relaxed, friendly racing and our events are open to everybody from rookies to the seasoned pros. You will always find people around your level to battle with, so jump on in! If you need any help the don't hesitate to ask on TeamSpeak... there's no such thing as a stupid question!

All premium members can sign up for this event. Sign up below and make sure to tag fellow community members who you think are up for a challenge! Not a premium member yet but interested in racing with our group of friendly drivers? Click here for more information and learn how you can participate.

Racing Club Rules: Click here or Watch the Video Summary
Incident Reporting: Click here
Server Password: Click here
TeamSpeak Server: ts3server://ts.racedepartment.com
<== Paste link into your browser to connect.

We highly recommend that you join us on [/B]TeamSpeak and that you use an app called Crew Chief, which gives you an audio spotter and much more!

Practice Server:
RaceDepartment.com EU - Practice Server
Race Server:[/B] RaceDepartment.com EU - Silhouette Series
Cars: Silhouette Series
Track: RaceRoom Raceway - National

Saturday 05/12/20
Practice:
20:00 UTC (20 minutes)
Qualifying: 20:15 UTC (10 minutes)

Warmup 1: 20:25 UTC (5 minutes)
Race 1: 20:30 UTC (20 minutes)

Warmup 2: 20:50 UTC (5 minutes)
Race 2: 20:55 UTC (20 minutes)

Silhouette Series: 30 slots
  1. Goffik - R51 #22
  2. PorDallas - R51 #25
  3. ko41 - the orange one again
  4. EireGreen™ - R51 #7
  5. Calvyn White - C14-2 #40
  6. PurgerUK - C14-2 #14
  7. Jopamir - C14-1 #26
  8. rustymoto - R51 #12
  9. Free slot
  10. Free slot
  11. Free slot
  12. Free slot
  13. Free slot
  14. Free slot
  15. Free slot
  16. Free slot
  17. Free slot
  18. Free slot
  19. Free slot
  20. Free slot

UTP#12

Last edited:
Information

Welcome to the RaceDepartment Silhouette Series! This will be a stint of races over the next four weeks, the idea being to add a little friendly competition to our club racing. These events remain open to drivers of all levels, so please don't be afraid to sign up!

Note that the content required to race in this series is almost entirely FREE! All four Silhouette cars plus the first three tracks on the calendar are included with the free RaceRoom download on Steam, so this is a great opportunity to jump into our club racing scene and join the fun!

Details of the calendar are as follows:

21/11/20 - Round 1: Portimao - National
28/11/20 - Round 2: Sepang - Grand Prix
05/12/20 - Round 3: RaceRoom Raceway - National​
12/12/20 - Round 4: Monza - Grand Prix​

Before you sign up, please be aware of the following:

1) Our regular club rules are in effect, including the Golden Rule.​
2) If you sign up for an event then you are expected to finish the race. It's just good sportsmanship and shows respect to your fellow drivers.​
3) Participation in all events in the series is not mandatory. It's up to you if you race in each round or not.​
4) Points will be awarded and tracked over the series, but there are no prizes. It's just for fun.​
5) Every driver should try to use a unique livery. Please state your chosen car and number when you sign up.​

Standings

Standings02.png

Last edited:
First of all, Ross take good care of yourself and yours. And I hope you get better soon as we obviously need you on the grid as numbers lacking after each event.:(

An excellent atmosphere racing tonight from everybody really enjoyed it not because they won because it was fun. There is no question; it is tough to keep these cars within track limits the good thing about this no advantages gained. In fact, I would say it detrimental. The last time I looked I had 19 incidents and crew chief "Ross" was going ballistic, god he is so rude. And I quote, can you actually see the track, are you actually trying to stay within limits. I can't help saying to myself you ****ing try it. :roflmao:

It's a real pity that the grid is half then what we started with. I don't know why this is if it's because some people think they're too slow and others are too fast. I don't know. All I can say is if you don't stick with it you will not improve you must not give in. Nearly everybody I've met in Club racing is willing to help in any way they can, including me. Help is plentiful; all you need is to ask.

Anyway, thank you for racing. Well done to my fellow podium finishes and as always well done all. :thumbsup:
Hope to see more of you in the next one.:thumbsup::)

Last edited:
Good day, all.
Ross, I have noticed that we've not heard from you in the usual way such as race results and new event announcement, which has left me somewhat concerned about the status of your health. Mainly due to your earlier post regarding some if any, symptoms of covid. But all the same, can please, and I hope you can confirm that things are ok. As I've had personal experience with this human-made virus, I do not take it lightly. I and if I may be so bold "we" need to know no that you're ok.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest News

What would make you race in our Club events

• Special events

Votes: 87 30.3%
  • More leagues

Votes: 58 20.2%
  • Prizes

Votes: 63 22.0%
  • Trophies