RaceRoom Racing Experience Racing Club event
Status
Not open for further replies.
Information

Welcome to the RaceDepartment Silhouette Series! This will be a stint of races over the next four weeks, the idea being to add a little friendly competition to our club racing. These events remain open to drivers of all levels, so please don't be afraid to sign up!

Note that the content required to race in this series is almost entirely FREE! All four Silhouette cars plus the first three tracks on the calendar are included with the free RaceRoom download on Steam, so this is a great opportunity to jump into our club racing scene and join the fun!

Details of the calendar are as follows:

21/11/20 - Round 1: Portimao - National
28/11/20 - Round 2: Sepang - Grand Prix​
05/12/20 - Round 3: RaceRoom Raceway - National​
12/12/20 - Round 4: Monza - Grand Prix​

Before you sign up, please be aware of the following:

1) Our regular club rules are in effect, including the Golden Rule.​
2) If you sign up for an event then you are expected to finish the race. It's just good sportsmanship and shows respect to your fellow drivers.​
3) Participation in all events in the series is not mandatory. It's up to you if you race in each round or not.​
4) Points will be awarded and tracked over the series, but there are no prizes. It's just for fun.​
5) Every driver should try to use a unique livery. Please state your chosen car and number when you sign up.​

Standings

Standings01.png

Well thought I better make this quick just watch the first few seconds of the first race and sorry, @ko41 totally on me if I knew it was that bad I would have waited. Now, where was I oh yeah to see what else I've got to apologise for.:whistling::redface:

Well thought I better make this quick just watch the first few seconds of the first race and sorry, @ko41 totally on me if I knew it was that bad I would have waited. Now, where was I oh yeah to see what else I've got to apologise for.:whistling::redface:
No problem Calvyn, I'd just chalk it up to close racing.......though it was a perfectly executed PIT maneuver :roflmao:

And another sorry, @Jopamir yet again on the first lap. But I must say net code was off by at least 12 inches including a bit of dent distance. I would like it if we could see pings—anyway my fault sorry mate.:giggle:
no worries Calvyn, it really wasn't my day anyway.
Starting by misreading the layout of the track (lol) to not being able set a time on qualy, (damn -new- track limits :cautious:) I just had it coming...
Cheers ;)

In. Need to find a new car number, Anastasios nicked the one I used in R1 :p

Uhhh ... sorry my friend ... yes in the previous race I had a different car ... if you want I can get another number so we can be ok

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest News

Are you buying car setups?

• Yes

• No

Results are only viewable after voting.
Back