RaceRoom Racing Experience Racing Club event
Status
Not open for further replies.
Sorry Kurt Vanhee not sure what happened there but we had a really taught fight for couple of laps :)

This was fun thanks guys!
Hey, yeah some nice battles. first reaction was bloody hell:p, he pushed me but dunno really.
Going side by side in Curva Parabolica and touched each other and went into the barrier, unfortunately i could not get back ontrack immediately as i was pointed in the wrong direction.
No problemo.
Anyway congratz to the winner and hopefully a next dtm2015 race:thumbsup:

@Keith Joyce you're on a streak mate,you beat me again ;).
After a surreal start when a panicking KJ radioed his Crew Chief V3.9 to confirm he was indeed at the right track in spite of being alone on the grid :cautious:, the Team were pleased to note that there were actually other cars behind them! A couple of further gains were made as drivers retired/crashed and the race settled down to the usual 30 minute tour :sleep:. Which was OK because the DTM 2015 cars are such a joy to drive. Several interesting laps racing with @Nux came to an abrupt end at top speed down the grid straight resulting in KJ parked by the chicane, being lapped as the entire field whizzed past - Whacky Races anyone? :roflmao: At the post-race drains-up it was suggested we carry a lollypop lady so as to hold up the race while KJ extricates the car from the gravel. I might put it to the vote. Then again I might not.
:ninja:

@Kenny Paton any chance of adding the 2014 cars as well to accommodate those with out the 2013 pack ?
I think it's likely that we'll move to all packs from now on. The problem with this week is that the 2013 cars are slightly less powerful than the 2014 ones. To slowcoaches like me it's not an issue but to those who are racing for a podium place it could be. So since I posted the 2013 cars for this week I don't feel that I can change it at the last minute.:):(

Last edited:
Both seasons have not much in common in terms of the cars featured. Really only FWD. This is not like GT3 or DTM or WTCC14 vs. 15. I mean, 7 seconds a lap? That's not buying the same thing twice. These 13ers will help you start going front wheel!

Last edited:
Sign me up please! Internet is back up and running. Everyone had to replace their internet modems in my region.

I just recieved my New TX wheel base with the leather GTE rim. I'm still waiting for my GTE plate from SR Hardware. Should be here this week. Haven't race without my sli pro display since 2011????? But I'll Still race even without it. I wouldn't know when to shift gears because my wheel takes up almost half my tv screen. (That f1 racing seat position)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest News

What does easier access mean to you?

• Free access

Votes: 103 71.0%
  • Better structured events

Votes: 37 25.5%
  • Better structured forum

Votes: 28 19.3%
  • Standard game content

Votes: 30 20.7%