RaceRoom Racing Experience Racing Club event
Status
Not open for further replies.
@marecki1985 @Shawn Jacobs I cant get it to work, I own all cars and skins for both ADAC 2013 and 2014. There seams to something else that causes the problem
Some of us were running the GTR3s.
Same cars, but different liveries.

Anyway, since the .vcr file seems to cause problems, I've uploaded the first 20 minutes or so here:
(YouTube is still doing its thing at time of writing, so give it an hour or so....)

Unfortunately the Director Mode has a tendency to focus on cars that are disconnected since they aren't moving and thus the Director thinks they've crashed.....
So the focus is on yours truly.
Not a matter of ego, I just didn't want to expose anyone who didn't particularly want the spotlight on them.
But the start alone is worth it.
Still have a hard time believing we got a full grid through that first chicane with only one incident. :D

I just didn't want to expose anyone who didn't particularly want the spotlight on them.
That's exactly what I was thinking about. I want to make some replay/highlight from race, but was thinking about "privacy" of attenders, also I have name-labels turned ON and those are showing in replay and don't know how to turn them OFF. Maybe I couldn't think about it, if somebody wants to hide himself, he can't use internet or participate in any public "sessions". :barefoot: :inlove:
And agree with that first-chicane miracle... :D

That's exactly what I was thinking about. I want to make some replay/highlight from race, but was thinking about "privacy" of attenders, also I have name-labels turned ON and those are showing in replay and don't know how to turn them OFF. Maybe I couldn't think about it, if somebody wants to hide himself, he can't use internet or participate in any public "sessions". :barefoot: :inlove:
And agree with that first-chicane miracle... :D

I'm fairly certain you can turn off the vehicle labels by using the same key as assigned for turning them off in game.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest News

What is the reason for your passion for sim racing?

• Watching real motorsport

Votes: 174 66.9%
  • Physics and mechanics

Votes: 114 43.8%
  • Competition and adrenaline

Votes: 121 46.5%
  • Practice for real racing

Votes: 45 17.3%
  • Community and simracers

Votes: 71 27.3%
Back