RaceRoom Racing Experience Racing Club event
Status
Not open for further replies.
Gentlemen, I'm getting a bit concerned that the RD R3E server still won't let me access it. I've asked for it to be rebooted but so far it's not happened. I presume it had something to do with the update. If it's not sorted by 17:55 we can use the Backmarkers server and we can transfer over there. It's just as usual password and everything. Any issues TS me.
@budlix @Keith Joyce @Kurupt CDN @Tom4sz @Piotrek Blaszczak @Magic43 @Schwud Nelsh @Tom4sz @Beikirch @Phil Davies @Andy Jackson @Tobias Röhner @Mariopedros

Sorry guys and @Kenny Paton, had phone call and have to go t oquick business-meeting right now.
Apologize for that, can't get to race with you today.
Have a nice race and congratz to podiums! :)

How did you manage to go a full second faster in sector 1 one time Dave? I had setup troubles and cars in front were massively slower deep into the corners, making me lift and several times throwing it away therefore. Finally ran out of fuel, knew I couldn't finish 10 minutes to go...first time ever for me in RRE.

Last edited:
A messy race 1 for me, crashed a few times than ran out of fuel the last lap, second race Qualified on pole than while i was waiting for the game to advance to the race it crashed.
If anyone else had any bugs or issues please give me the details and ill pass it on to the devs.
Hope you all have a great second race!

A messy race 1 for me, crashed a few times than ran out of fuel the last lap, second race Qualified on pole than while i was waiting for the game to advance to the race it crashed.
If anyone else had any bugs or issues please give me the details and ill pass it on to the devs.
Hope you all have a great second race!
I crashed,well froze, while spectating on race 1, the fuel is now being used and don't know if that's been added to pitstop presets yet.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest News

Are you buying car setups?

• Yes

• No

Results are only viewable after voting.
Back