RaceRoom Racing Experience Racing Club event
Status
Not open for further replies.
Team Joyster will be fielding the 'B' set up this evening.

The trackside team were scratching their heads and looking for the fuseboxes while confronted with a row of black screens before morning practise until someone mentioned that KJ had been seen disappearing off-track with the (still smoking) Macbook in the general direction of eBay.

The Macbook has been temporarily downgraded to the missus's Asus notebook while the new Yoyotech powerplant is being built (10 days quoted :(). Fingers crossed in the pit lane then as the team wait to see how the temporary Asus lappie (kindly loaned to the team by Wife 3.0) performs.

Hopefully 720p and all settings off should still provide enough power/torgue/laughs for another fun evening fending off over-enthusiastic T1-brakers and searching the far horizon for signs of the rear of the pack...

Was there a manditory pit required in these races?
Cause i took one when i was in the lead with 3 laps left but didnt need to cause i still had 99% tire left

@Kenny Paton any chance of raising the tire wear to x2 or x4 the rest of the races?
You are a hard cruel man David;). We will move next Sundays to 2xs and if that's successful then the following to 4x.

Sorry left after 5 mins,Tired,not in the right frame of mind.I made too many mistakes in the first 2 laps,thought it best to leave before i cause an incident,Hope you all had fun,Congrats to whoever gets the podium,and those who finish. @Keith Joyce you're on a streak mate,you beat me again ;).

First time when I drive DTM cars and I feel great.In practice/quali i forgot that DTM cars have a DRS :D.Race is fast and i have a few mistakes but i finish in good 4th place :).Thx for tonight , and I wait for more DTM events :D with more than 15 people on track :D.By the way :) 3th , 4th , amd 5th place they took polish people :D.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest News

What does easier access mean to you?

• Free access

Votes: 41 73.2%
  • Better structured events

Votes: 15 26.8%
  • Better structured forum

Votes: 13 23.2%
  • Standard game content

Votes: 13 23.2%