Sol

Misc Sol 2.2.9

Login or Register an account to download this content
It seems that the new SOL 1.5 is working fine here. I followed Deankenny suggestion and here are the results. Amazing. :)

Screenshot_rss_formula_2000_monza_14-3-120-21-46-4.jpg
screenshot_rss_gt_ferruccio_57_imola_14-3-120-21-54-52-jpg.355348

Attachments

• Screenshot_rss_gt_ferruccio_57_imola_14-3-120-21-54-52.jpg
    Screenshot_rss_gt_ferruccio_57_imola_14-3-120-21-54-52.jpg
    952.6 KB · Views: 523
  • Deleted member 197115

I thought something is looking different with reflections, too nice. :)

Installed following the directions in the guide, but for some reason I cannot see the option for 3D clouds. Reset the SOL config settings, went through the troubleshooting guide and got nothing.

I reinstalled and even downloaded some of the beta versions from the Discord channel. I haven't had issues in the past, but this one is stumping me.

Hi,

i have a problem with my occulus rift.
When I try to use custom shaders + Sol, a graphical error occurs. The right lens shows the road markings in black and my left lens shows them in white. This is very irritating and I cannot fully enjoy the VR experience. Can anyone help me?

best regards
Beardison

#Problem SOLVED weiredly with another reinstall, no need to reply, sorry
Hi peter, I have a problem with sol 1.5, no matter how I change the settings, reinstall the sol and even the whole game. The sky remains black at any time even with the official kunos weather setting.Which means that the whole sky is not even loaded! ! ! Moreover, the game may even crash and cause some of my mods, which was totally fine, running into weird "model dirfting" that is the net inside the car would drift horizontally.
Could you please give me a copy of SOL 1.4 and see whether the problem would be solved???

Last edited:
#Problem SOLVED weiredly with another reinstall, no need to reply, sorry
Hi peter, I have a problem with sol 1.5, no matter how I change the settings, reinstall the sol and even the whole game. The sky remains black at any time even with the official kunos weather setting.Which means that the whole sky is not even loaded! ! ! Moreover, the game may even crash and cause some of my mods, which was totally fine, running into weird "model dirfting" that is the net inside the car would drift horizontally.
Could you please give me a copy of SOL 1.4 and see whether the problem would be solved???
click on history tab above and download earlier veresion

• Deleted member 197115

@blackcelica , why all your posted pictures are washed out and undersaturated. Which PP filter do you use?

Latest News

Are you buying car setups?

• Yes

• No

Results are only viewable after voting.
Back