Sol

Misc Sol 2.2.9

Login or Register an account to download this content
Nowadays, I'm suffering with stuttering when players got to server. I suppose it is related to Shaders Patch, because every time it happens, the sky darkens and get light few seconds later.

I'm using SOL 1.5 and Shaders Patch recommended for this version of SOL.

Peter, any chance to add a moon for the night to be less darkness?
You don't see a moon?

There is a moon already integrated, but maybe you can't see it because of its position with the actual date. Open the Sol_weather app and jump through the days.
You can also change its shining level in the sol_config app. There is a parameter called "moonlight multiplier".

You don't see a moon?

There is a moon already integrated, but maybe you can't see it because of its position with the actual date. Open the Sol_weather app and jump through the days.
You can also change its shining level in the sol_config app. There is a parameter called "moonlight multiplier".

Thanks Peter. Now, i see the moon )))).

I have searched and perhaps missed it. I have sol 1.5 installed and CSP 1.46 as suggested. Problem is, I have a black skyline. Both in Single and Online. The online server is set for 2pm but I continue to have the black skyline. TIA

It is amazing indeed. And your photo shows it off very nicely.
But what’s causing it? Is it SOL?
looks like it, if I leave the car in the same spot and turn off 3d clouds, I go back to normal "ok" reflections on the car, turn on 3d clouds same weather, car, same spot on track, at the very same time, then it turns from "ok" to "wow omg look at that" reflections. Really pops right out, maybe due to clouds being 3d and having "body" so to speak, gives it that effect off a car over a flat cloud. Maybe Pete can chime in if im wrong.
Screenshot_ks_porsche_991_turbo_s_sebring_14-3-120-2-13-13.jpg

Screenshot_ferrari_laferrari_sebring_13-3-120-13-40-27.jpg

Screenshot_ferrari_laferrari_miseluk_13-3-120-2-8-58.jpg

Last edited:
I have searched and perhaps missed it. I have sol 1.5 installed and CSP 1.46 as suggested. Problem is, I have a black skyline. Both in Single and Online. The online server is set for 2pm but I continue to have the black skyline. TIA
It's seems that it is just with a single track? Please look in the install guide, how to install track configs... Otherwise which track causes this problem?

looks like it, if I leave the car in the same spot and turn off 3d clouds, I go back to normal "ok" reflections on the car, turn on 3d clouds same weather, car, same spot on track, at the very same time, then it turns from "ok" to "wow omg look at that" reflections. Really pops right out, maybe due to clouds being 3d and having "body" so to speak, gives it that effect off a car over a flat cloud. Maybe Pete can chime in if im wrong.View attachment 355236
View attachment 355237
View attachment 355238
The 3d cloud just have more detail, contrast and brightness. So also the reflections have more detail, contrast and brightness and with this you see more structure of the reflecting body.

I go into replay and do it, with the F5 cam not the F7 one, you have to edit a .ini file to be able to free roam with F5, but it's the only cam to give scenery motion blur as camera is locked to car, whereas f7 is not so it blurs the car instead.

Reactions: Uff
I go into replay and do it, with the F5 cam not the F7 one, you have to edit a .ini file to be able to free roam with F5, but it's the only cam to give scenery motion blur as camera is locked to car, whereas f7 is not so it blurs the car instead.

Thanks, I'll give it a try. :)

This game literally looks 10 times better than ACC with mods, times like this really makes you wonder how lazy devs are, when all this work is being done here, with lets be honest, a much better job of it,
They made an extraordinary racing/driving sim sandbox. So they should earn all the respect and thanks for it. We are a huge community to realise our thoughts and if we look on the huge support work we have to do and we are able to do, because of many many people invest their free time in it, then it is noticeable, only then something could be made. This will not fit in a business plan...

Last edited:
I think the modder "staff" is significantly larger than the original Kunos team, and we've had about as long to add on to their foundation as they had to build it from scratch. I have a couple dozen cars to handle and the work involved in making broad systemic changes like "new tire parameter strategy" or "brake heat" to all of them is daunting. I don't know how Aris managed 150-some. Certainly not by being lazy.

I dont know guys, its kind a strange, but sometimes the clouds are coming not in a good quality, sometimes there is a ugly edges or a lot blurry hmm

Attachments

• Screenshot_ks_audi_s4_97_tuned_longford_67_14-3-120-18-52-45.jpg
    Screenshot_ks_audi_s4_97_tuned_longford_67_14-3-120-18-52-45.jpg
    1.1 MB · Views: 152
  • Screenshot_ks_audi_s4_97_tuned_longford_67_14-3-120-18-53-0.jpg
    Screenshot_ks_audi_s4_97_tuned_longford_67_14-3-120-18-53-0.jpg
    1 MB · Views: 149
  • Screenshot_ks_audi_s4_97_tuned_longford_67_14-3-120-18-53-32.jpg
    Screenshot_ks_audi_s4_97_tuned_longford_67_14-3-120-18-53-32.jpg
    833.2 KB · Views: 145
  • Screenshot_ks_audi_s4_97_tuned_longford_67_14-3-120-18-57-57.jpg
    Screenshot_ks_audi_s4_97_tuned_longford_67_14-3-120-18-57-57.jpg