Sol is a weather simulation system for Assetto Corsa/Shader Patch
A manual is included - please read it !!!
Be sure you have installed the latest version of
AC Shader Patch by Ilja Usupov:
Shader Patch is 64 bit only!!!
You can`t use Shader Patch and Sol with running AC in 32 bit.
You have to install Sol manually !!!
(with the next version it will be ready for "install via CM")
You need Content Manager as well
Online usage is in testing phase, please be patient...
Sol is a weatherFX implementation. WeatherFX is a part of the AC Shader Patch and brings
new graphics to AC:
- new clouds ( free positioning, normal maps, backlight )
- new fog ( better adaption, now think fog possible )
- new sun ( changeable size, better graphics )
- complete solar system (moon, planets, complete star map)
- new sky shader ( much more realistic colorgrading )
- 24h day/night cycle
- free selection of any date / time
If you want to support Ilja, the genius who made all this possible:
Sol is using all features of weatherFX and brings additionally:
- dynamic weather change in races ( editable in files )
- a custom forced weather ( for screenshot junkies )
- 32 predefined weather
- self calibrating auto exposure, for an everytime perfect picture
- night pollution ( via track light ini )
- PP Filter is also optimized for Triple Screen (Thanks to Dirk Steffen)
- A MANUAL
If you think, this is worth a donation. I would be glad.
For support and beta versions, visit Sol's discord channel as well:
Interesting, additional things
Monitor Calibration/Compensation files