Please install Sol manually, as it is described in the guide!
Sol is a weather simulation system for Assetto Corsa/Shader Patch
Please read the guide!!!
English: Sol 1.3 installation and new features.pdf
Türkçe: Sol 1.3 kurulumu ve yeni özellikler (Thank You maymate!)
Català: Sol 1.3 Instal·lació i noves funcions (Thank You itsDraik!)
Nederlands: Sol 1.3 installatie en nieuwe mogelijkheden (Thank You jfeelders!)
There you will find all information about installing it, important settings to make in CM, new features and how to do troubleshooting...
How to install Sol the safest way:
Online usage is in testing phase, please be patient...
You are not allowed to commercially use Sol without permission!
Sol is a weatherFX implementation. WeatherFX is a part of the AC Shader Patch and brings
new graphics to AC:
- new clouds ( free positioning, normal maps, backlight )
- new fog ( better adaption, now thick fog possible )
- new sun ( changeable size, better graphics )
- complete solar system (moon, planets, complete star map)
- new sky shader ( much more realistic colorgrading )
- 24h day/night cycle
- free selection of any date / time
If you want to support Ilja, the genius who made all this possible:
Sol is using all features of weatherFX and brings additionally:
- dynamic weather change in races ( editable in files )
- a custom forced weather ( for screenshot junkies )
- 32 predefined weather
- self calibrating auto exposure, for an everytime perfect picture
- night pollution ( via track light ini )
- PP Filter is also optimized for Triple Screen (Thanks to Dirk Steffen)
If you think, this is worth a donation. I would be glad.
For support and beta versions, visit Sol's discord channel as well:
Interesting, additional things
Monitor Calibration/Compensation files