RaceRoom Racing Experience Racing Club event
Status
Not open for further replies.
Thanks Jack, much appreciated!
Look forward to seeing you out on track with us matey, things are really gearing up now and I've got a good feeling about this R3E club, the racing in the last few weeks has been outstanding!
cheers mate, see you on track soon!

Hey Paul, just a quick one, I don't see your r3e club races in the calendar section. Of course, I and most of us here know where to find the races in the forums etc. But a lot might not know that you're back (I wouldn't if you hadn't tagged me)

thought I'd mention it :)

Cheers!

Hi mate, thanks for the heads up...
We are currently not adding to the calendar, but no doubt we will get it updated soon, just haven't had the time yet to run through how it all works... another one for the ever growing 'to do' list :)

Cheers

Sorry ... once I am in, next time I am out, but my PC is working again so sign me back, please.

Two days ago I was joking, how I never fix things if they are not broken, so I will stay with my Windows 8. Well, somehow I "broke" my W8 this morning and now I am on W10 and RRRE works like a charm :D

No worries James, thanks for coming back to me anyway, hopefully the weekend races are a better fit when time allows?

As for the race tonight fella's, thoughroughly enjoyed myself once again.. 12 cars on the grid, super close qualifying (apart from @Reinhard Berger & @Ole Marius Myrvold who were miles out front) and another really good, close clean race.... superb!
Had a nice little battle with @Andi Goodwin in his BMW and then again towards the end of the race had a great tussle with @PaulH until good old Ford power won the day :D
Really awesome races chaps, thanks again as always.

Tonight we raced in memory of @Matej Lakota 's broken PC. Done it proud brother !

Thanks again for signing up guys, made for a wonderful race with some good close action and nice TS banter.

As always, I'll sign off with a sales pitch.. please do check out the rest of the races for the next couple of weeks, WTCC 2014 part 2 tomorrow (Monday's race was a cracker) and ADAC sprint race on Thursday for us to enjoy.. lets keep this momentum up and those grids filled out.. sign up early!

Cheers, see you on track!
Paul

Pretty uneventful race for me at the back, apart from the part where I spun in the exit of the chicane, and used aaaaaaageeeees to get going again. I really love the cars, but I am no where near competetive with them.

On a side note - please do join in if you turn up late, its not necessary to 'pre book' with the signing in, all I ask is you drop a quick line on the thread so I know to add you to the list when its finished.

Sorry @Andy Jackson for not coming back to you sooner mate, I was enthralled in trying to tame that damn Stang' round the track.. shame not to see you out there (did you appear for a second then go again?)..

Same with you @4 8 15 16 23 42 108 although I see you made it in the end :)

Really want this to be all inclusive and have anyone who wants to race be able to race, regardless of if you sign up a week in advance or just decide at the very final moment, dont worry, just come on down! Obviously in future when we get full grids ;) signing on and attending will become much more important, but while we are in the 'quiet season' its really no issues,
Cheers

Last edited:
Sorry ... once I am in, next time I am out, but my PC is working again so sign me back, please.

Outstanding news sir!! Consider yourself signed back in again! Glad to hear the PC's all fixed up and ready to go :) Missed a good race Tuesday night, you would of enjoyed Reinhard & Ole's battle way out front for sure.

I now have to agree with something you said previously, that Mustang really is fun isnt it?

Cheers, looking forward to this one...

Sorry @Andy Jackson for not coming back to you sooner, I was enthralled in trying to tame that damn Stang' round the track.. shame not to see you out their (did you appear for a second then go again?)..
Cheers

Hi Paul, when I got no response I presumed I was too late. In Race clubs of old here if you were too late it was tough. I did log into TS but went to the proper room after. I joined an Assetto Corsa race instead.

Next time I will do as you say. :thumbsup:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest News

To join the OverTake Racing Club races I want them to be: (multiple choice)

• Free to access

Votes: 146 86.4%
  • Better structured events

Votes: 27 16.0%
  • Better structured racing club forum

Votes: 25 14.8%
  • More use of default game content

Votes: 21 12.4%
  • More use of fixed setups

Votes: 50 29.6%
  • No 3rd party registration pages

Votes: 59 34.9%