RaceRoom Racing Experience Racing Club event
Status
Not open for further replies.
Excellent Lars, thanks for signing up :thumbsup: I'll add you to the list now.. should be a good race, hope the wheel works out for you :)
Feel free to drop a tag to anyone you feel might be interested in joining us on Wednesday (or any night for that matter :)), the more the merrier!
Don't forget we've got a nice grid shaping up for DTM '92's tonight if you fancy ;)
Thanks,
Paul

@Lars Johansson sorry to randomly tag you Lars, but I noticed you said you bought a new wheel to play R3E.... well sir, the racing club is back up and running if you care to join us?
We are running races 7 days a week, with different tracks each week. Please see <here> for whats happening this week. We will update this every Monday with the upcoming events.
Events can be found <here>. We will aim to post events at least 1 week prior to the race to give you time to practice and decide if you wish to join in.
I can recommend these races wholeheartedly, after the excellent work Kjell has done, we are aiming to continue in the same fashion and continue to grow R3E here at RaceDepartment. You are more than welcome to join us mate and we will look forward to seeing you out on track. One thing I would request, if you are interested in racing with us, please do try and sign up early as we have found the more people signed up encourages others to join in the race. Tonight (Monday) was the first race of the "relaunch" and we managed a 12 car grid, in the middle of summer! We have high hopes for this club but it can only be made possible by the people who race with us. Its a great group of guys here, and we would love it if you came and joined in the fun with us,
Hope to see you on track soon,
Regards,
Paul

@monsieurjackb from the same post I see you have also had good experiences with R3E in the past (courtesy of Kjell's events at Bathurst), please do fee free to come back again and give it another go, we really would like to see you out with us, and once Kjell's back from the longest holiday in the history of the world :) hopefully we can re kindle some of that good feeling. Again as with Lars, sorry to randomly tag you, hope you dont mind :). Cheers,

Cheers for the tag mate, can't make it tomorrow but I'll check the 'events' section and see what's on Thursday. If not, I'll probably sign up next week :). Oh and congrats Paul on the pretty rapid rise through the ranks here at RD, from not racing a couple of months ago to race organiser! :thumbsup:

Great to see that WTCC is back!

Thanks Jack, much appreciated!
Look forward to seeing you out on track with us matey, things are really gearing up now and I've got a good feeling about this R3E club, the racing in the last few weeks has been outstanding!
cheers mate, see you on track soon!

Heh, this time I am out of the race. My main computer get total collapse, I am not sure is it software or hardware related, so I took it to my PC guru on diagnosis and I will get it back in two or three days. Sorry, I am not happy at all :(

Last edited:
copy/paste
Heh, this time I am out of the race. My main computer gets total collapse, I am not sure is it software or hardware related, so I took it to my PC guru on diagnosis and I will get it back in two or three days. Sorry, I am not happy at all :(

copy/paste
Heh, this time I am out of the race. My main computer gets total collapse, I am not sure is it software or hardware related, so I took it to my PC guru on diagnosis and I will get it back in two or three days. Sorry, I am not happy at all :(

Its unfortunate but things like this happen from time to time, a shame to cause i been pulling out all the stops for a challanging race....
Hope you get your comp fixed soon buddy.

Any one else fancy signing up for this little blast round the ring in the old beauties? Dont forget guys, tag your mates and encourage them to come along, its surprisingly effective (how long 'till people start getting annoyed at me for tagging them all the time?!?)...
@Oscar Hardwick fancy some practice in the '92's before your next league event mate? Sooo close to those podium places at Laguna... looking like a good shout for a title push this year ;), with better first laps anyway :roflmao:
@Joao Fernandes not seen you for a while, fancy some sideways door to door action?
@Ivan Navarro you came, you went and we didnt see you again :(:D - fancy another go fella?
@LuckyLIVE as PaulH mentioned, you only need 1 car to compete, and this promises to be a nice little taster of what to expect from the 92's.. well worth a couple £ for a car.. ;)
@Piotrek Blaszczak fancy some practice round the track prior to tomorrows WTCC escapades?

Come on guys and gals, get your mates involved, nearly at that magic double figures number again, and I'm real keen to see double figures all week if we can, as HeMan once said... You have the POWER!

..... and an even better quote - as Arnold schwarzenegger once said:

arnie.jpg

Guys guys guys... we need at least 3 more drivers to break double figures... anyone still sitting on the fence please shout out now!
@Ole Marius Myrvold - what'dya think fella? Another run round Norisring sound fun?
@James Cook fancy popping over for a spot of DTM 92 matey :)
@Nino Scholz fancy joining in the DTM classics fun??

Can anyone think of anyone else who's raced with us (or hasn't) that might want in they could tag???

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest News

What's needed for simracing in 2024?

• More games, period

• Better graphics/visuals

• Advanced physics and handling

• More cars and tracks

• AI improvements

• AI engineering

• Cross-platform play

• New game Modes