RaceRoom Racing Experience Racing Club event
Status
Not open for further replies.
Hi @Bunny:K[UK] Excellent news! Nice one buddy, glad to have you join us and welcome! :)
Brilliant to see another new driver with us, I'm sure you will have a great time, if you need anything, just give a shout out in the forum and someone will be able to come back to you... we have a great bunch of guys here and we have a good laugh and some really good racing between us, so enjoy!

Feel free to tag in any friends or people you might think would be interested in joining in the races here, the more people we can get involved the better it is for everyone!

These summer months are the natural quiet time for sim racing in general so you join us at a good time while you build up your experience base. We are usually getting around 10 - 12 car grids at the moment, come October time and into the winter I would expect that to increase to a full 24 car field.. so like I say, good time to join in and get established :)

Really hope you enjoy it mate, the first one's always the most exciting! Don't worry about anything, just have a good time and if things go pear shaped and you make contact with other drivers, just say sorry and its allllll gooood!

Don't forget to take a look at our race schedule <here> for details of other upcoming events, we aim to post races 1 week in advance of the event, on Monday's, so you should always have plenty of stuff to choose from (we hope!). Any feedback on how you find the experience is welcomed, just create a thread in the main area as we are always striving to make this the most enjoyable, engaging and friendly experience as we can.

All we ask for is that, if possible, you sign up early to events (we find the more people signed up to a race, the more it encourages others to join) but even if its last minute, don't worry, just hop in.. :D

Cheers fella, look forward to seeing you on track!

Paul

@Paul Jeffrey
Cheers mate. The Wheelbase is suppose to be shipped sometime this month. :pThe new V3 pedals most likely sometime next month. I am a bit impatient so this a killing me. I can't wait that long . I'm gonna try to find something cheap in the meantime....again haha :cool:

Oh nice, V3 pedals... lucky boy! Let me know how you get on with those, been looking at them with a view to upgrading my excellent V2's... I'm sure they are excellent as always. Fanatec know how to charge, but the stuff really is great....

Hi @Bunny:K[UK] Excellent news! Nice one buddy, glad to have you join us and welcome! :)
Brilliant to see another new driver with us, I'm sure you will have a great time, if you need anything, just give a shout out in the forum and someone will be able to come back to you... we have a great bunch of guys here and we have a good laugh and some really good racing between us, so enjoy!

Feel free to tag in any friends or people you might think would be interested in joining in the races here, the more people we can get involved the better it is for everyone!

These summer months are the natural quiet time for sim racing in general so you join us at a good time while you build up your experience base. We are usually getting around 10 - 12 car grids at the moment, come October time and into the winter I would expect that to increase to a full 24 car field.. so like I say, good time to join in and get established :)

Really hope you enjoy it mate, the first one's always the most exciting! Don't worry about anything, just have a good time and if things go pear shaped and you make contact with other drivers, just say sorry and its allllll gooood!

Don't forget to take a look at our race schedule <here> for details of other upcoming events, we aim to post races 1 week in advance of the event, on Monday's, so you should always have plenty of stuff to choose from (we hope!). Any feedback on how you find the experience is welcomed, just create a thread in the main area as we are always striving to make this the most enjoyable, engaging and friendly experience as we can.

All we ask for is that, if possible, you sign up early to events (we find the more people signed up to a race, the more it encourages others to join) but even if its last minute, don't worry, just hop in.. :D

Cheers fella, look forward to seeing you on track!

Paul
Thank you verry much mate. :D I play now for a wile pCARS Events with the GT3 and LMP1 class. Im looking forward too get some new experiances :D I hope so ill have a good time :inlove: See you on track :D

@Andy Jackson @Robin @4 8 15 16 23 42 108 @Jake Fangio @Oscar Hardwick @Joao Fernandes @Ivan Navarro @Andi Goodwin @Andrew Harper @Francis76 @Beikirch @Reinhard Berger @Franklin Stegink @Lasse Oinas @Pär Öqvist @Luca Antinori @budlix @Martin Maaskant @Calum McLure @Von Butters @Metzger82 @Otune @andodone @Magnus Stjerneby @MrBiscotte @Jyri Kettunen @John Addison @Morne Du Ploo @Blx @Falk Massmann @Quentis Gillispie @PaulH @Phil Hopkins @Filip Carlén @Metzger82 @Piet Dekimpe @Kjell Eilertsen @Davy Vandevenne @Tobias Röhner

Call to arms boys! Can any of you guys can be tempted to sign up for tonight's WTCC and/or tomorrow in the ADAC series? Really trying to keep the races in double figures on the starting grid, and this is the mid week point...
you-club-needs-you2.png

I know this doesnt need saying, but I think it bares repeating again, the racing these last few days has been immense, really keen to spread the joy as far and wide as possible! Even if you cant make this one, or one of the others this week, please pass on the message to your mates and contacts to see if they would be interested, this club is growing daily but I want it to grow faster!!!! :roflmao:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest News

What would make you race in our Club events

• Special events

Votes: 11 23.4%
  • More leagues

Votes: 7 14.9%
  • Prizes

Votes: 8 17.0%
  • Trophies

Votes: 5 10.6%