RaceRoom Racing Experience Racing Club event
Status
Not open for further replies.
Guys, it's a definite for me today (please change it to my real name as that's what my R3E is set to)

Fixed my input problems with R3E and in a rush of euphoria i bought a yellow Audi TT :)
Had a few hotlaps and 3 races (well, more or less 3 race attempts as i was basically still getting to know the track and car) and i think with another hour or so of practice it will work out. somehow. maybe i hope. you hope :D

Do i have somebody to race or only aliens aboard? ;)
Read my signature below my name, sadly it's not ironic:whistling:

Cheers for that, interesting you stay well away from the bump strip in the right hander, I found the same, as soon as you put two wheels on it you spin.

Seen in leaderboard some people succeed in going over it, but it may be a one off, as opposed to a consistent lap after lap successfully.
You could always try my approach which is to go very slow:D

Mr.C...

072.png

I'll get back to you tomorrow, have to save my setup config somewhere, since I was quick laps on that.

I see already, we'll be having a good time tonight :)

So, what's the regular "sorry, my fault" frequency in TS? ;)
Just when needed, we try to race clean but recognise things happen, there's normally some chatter but mostly me saying "pass left or pass right or bugger":D
To be serious, it's amazing what a quick sorry can do when we mess up, and we've all done it so we all understand, and as long as you follow the golden rule no one will hold it against you.
Go through the threads of previous races you won't find any carry over from any incidents and that tells you a lot about the quality of the guys we race with.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest News

What does easier access mean to you?

• Free access

Votes: 50 68.5%
  • Better structured events

Votes: 19 26.0%
  • Better structured forum

Votes: 17 23.3%
  • Standard game content

Votes: 16 21.9%