RaceRoom Racing Experience Racing Club event
Status
Not open for further replies.
Please sign me up as "maybe".

Don't have access to my PC or my R3E account at the moment.
I got the WTCC pack, so i got Monza, doubt i have the TT, but if it doesn't feel floaty i could purchase them, even if it's only for that race :D
They have the new physics so there is no floatiness:) Remember you can test drive the car to check it out when you're at your pc. You can join in qually so plenty of time to try.

My time home is finished, hitting the road again :( don't think i can make this one but hope is high(experience from last January is telling me that it's not much work)anyway, here's a setup and a hotlap video to keep you company
Few more WTCC14 setups and such HERE
WTCC14 Honda - Sonoma(WTCC).jpg

Cheers for that, interesting you stay well away from the bump strip in the right hander, I found the same, as soon as you put two wheels on it you spin.

Seen in leaderboard some people succeed in going over it, but it may be a one off, as opposed to a consistent lap after lap successfully.

Guys, it's a definite for me today (please change it to my real name as that's what my R3E is set to)

Fixed my input problems with R3E and in a rush of euphoria i bought a yellow Audi TT :)
Had a few hotlaps and 3 races (well, more or less 3 race attempts as i was basically still getting to know the track and car) and i think with another hour or so of practice it will work out. somehow. maybe i hope. you hope :D

Do i have somebody to race or only aliens aboard? ;)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest News

What's needed for simracing in 2024?

• More games, period

• Better graphics/visuals

• Advanced physics and handling

• More cars and tracks

• AI improvements

• AI engineering

• Cross-platform play

• New game Modes