RaceRoom Racing Experience Racing Club event
Status
Not open for further replies.
Fun indeed, always love running these cars. :thumbsup: Good close racing as usual. Pushed like mad in race one but couldn't close the gap to @PurgerUK. Then had a great scrap with @hobsey in race two for a few laps, best part of the race for me! Put in a few scorchers to close the gap to @Steve Le Gallez but had to give my tyres a break, then left it too late to pick up the pace again.

But as always it was the quality of the racing that made the night, not where I finished. Great stuff! :cool:

Do you do WTC races often ?
To be honest, with life returning to some form of normality in our regions I'll probably be sticking more with the pop-content to try and keep the grids respectable. So yes, the WTCRs will be back soon. Having another series with them was touted so that's a distinct possibility over the Summer.

Wonderful... the PC I had streaming got booted after race one, so no footage of the battles in race two. :( I bet that's because of the "fix" preventing cars falling through the floor after races...

P1.png

Welcome to the R3E Racing Club! This is the place to be for relaxed, friendly racing and our events are open to everybody from rookies to the seasoned pros. You will always find people around your level to battle with, so jump on in! If you need any help the don't hesitate to ask on Discord... there's no such thing as a stupid question!

All premium members can sign up for this event. Sign up below and make sure to tag fellow community members who you think are up for a challenge! Not a premium member yet but interested in racing with our group of friendly drivers? Click here for more information and learn how you can participate.

Racing Club Rules: Click here or Watch the Video Summary
Incident Reporting: Click here
Server Password: Click here
Discord Server: Click here
Crew Chief Download: Click Here

The use of Crew Chief is mandatory in our Club racing, as it adds an audio spotter which helps avoid unnecessary incidents. We also highly recommend that you join us on Discord and engage with your fellow drivers!

Saturday 22/05/21
Practice Server:
RaceDepartment - Practice
Race Server: RaceDepartment - Racing Club
Class: Tatuus F4 Cup
Track: Zandvoort - National

Practice: 18:00 UTC (50 minutes)
Qualifying: 18:50 UTC (10 minutes)

Warmup 1: 19:00 UTC (5 minutes)
Race 1: 19:05 UTC (20 minutes) - Standing Start

Warmup 2: 19:25 UTC (5 minutes)
Race 2: 19:30 UTC (20 minutes) - Standing Start / Reverse Grid - Top 10

Tatuus F4: 30 slots
  1. Goffik - #24
  2. Bob Laycock - #13
  3. PurgerUK- #3
  4. GeekyDeaks - #27
  5. PorDallas - #17
  6. Backmarker EB - #10
  7. Steve Le Gallez - #31
  8. Free slot
  9. Free slot
  10. Free slot
  11. Free slot
  12. Free slot
  13. Free slot
  14. Free slot
  15. Free slot
  16. Free slot
  17. Free slot
  18. Free slot
  19. Free slot

Please click here to choose your car and livery, and include it in your signup post.

UTP#17

Last edited:
Information

Welcome to the RaceDepartment Tatuus F4 Series! This will be a stint of races over the next four weeks, the idea being to add a little friendly competition to our club racing. These events remain open to drivers of all levels, so please don't be afraid to sign up!

Details of the calendar are as follows:

03/04/21 - Round 1 / 2: Zandvoort - National​
10/04/21 - Round 3 / 4: Macau - Grand Prix​
17/04/21 - Round 5 / 6: Falkenberg - Grand Prix​
24/04/21 - Round 7 / 8: Aragon - National​

Before you sign up, please be aware of the following:

1) These events are open to everyone, regardless of ability or experience.​
2) Participation in the whole series is not mandatory.​
3) Crew Chief is mandatory, everyone must use it.​
4) Our regular club rules are in effect, including the Golden Rule.​
5) Points will be awarded and tracked over the series, but it's just for fun.​
6) Each driver should use a unique livery, which you can choose by clicking here.​

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest News

Are you buying car setups?

• Yes

• No

Results are only viewable after voting.
Back