RaceRoom Racing Experience Racing Club event
Status
Not open for further replies.
Funny enough, I've just finished installing it but I can't seem to find the Teamspeak server password.

I tried the racer server password but no joy, is it different?

Hi all,

There was a small update to the dedicated server a couple of days ago, which has apparently fixed the problem of sessions not advancing after practice has ended.

However, there are reports that there is another possible issue that prevents the race session from ending/advancing once all participants have finished. As our event is a two race format, we may run into this. It may be linked to the new setting that allows you to perform a manual cooldown lap after the race. You can find it in Gameplay Options. Everyone please make sure the cooldown lap is set to AI control!

If this issues does occur, please don't leave the server immediately or you will not be able to get back in again for race two. Instead, give me a couple of minutes and I will try to advance the session manually server-side.

See you all on track! :thumbsup:

AICont.png

I just tried to find the practice server to make sure i had the right track downloaded (assume we're using extra grid slots one just in case?), but can't see the practice server? Is it online or will it only be online at the scheduled practice time?

Edited to say i'm a moron and i'm in Assetto Corsa as i've been in that all week for GT3, ignore me ;)

Last edited:
Fun little car which made for some good racing.
Not sure if it was netcode related but I had few issues when right behind people which made the car a bit erratic.
R2, L2, T2 I was following the pack through T2 slowly and took a bit of the inside curb and it did a slow roll till I ended up on the roof and 10secs back of the pack.
A few other times following a group going into braking zones just threw the car out of wack which led me tapping two people in the rear...sorry!

I need to play with the ffb a bit on this one as I found it difficult to feel the car in turns and the lateral grip limit....more or less just sending it through corners guessing and hoping it will grip lol

Anyways fun none the less, cheers!

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest News

Are you buying car setups?

• Yes

• No

Results are only viewable after voting.
Back