RaceRoom Racing Experience Racing Club event
Status
Not open for further replies.
#173 please! Hope we will have better luck this time!
As of this morning my internet appears to be stable again (touch wood). Even if it buggers up again, I have access to the server from my phone now so will be able to skip to the next session if needed.

Note: There have been reports of people getting stuck in the race session after the race has finished, and that it might be related to the new manual cooldown lap feature. Please turn this option OFF in your options, just in case.

I know you can't do much with these little cars but is it default setup for this event?
The default setups in R3E are already decent for most cars. You'll gain far more time concentrating on perfecting your lines on a track like BH than you will tinkering with the setup. All I've done is tweak the brake bias and pressure slightly, but that's it.

That's fine, I didn't want to go trying to find a decent setup if it's not needed.
Feel free to join us on TeamSpeak on race night. It's a great place to ask for setup tips since everyone is on track by then. You won't get anything useful from me because I'm useless with setups (hence how I know the defaults are decent!) but some of the other guys are quite knowledgeable about such things. ;)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest News

What's needed for simracing in 2024?

• More games, period

• Better graphics/visuals

• Advanced physics and handling

• More cars and tracks

• AI improvements

• AI engineering

• Cross-platform play

• New game Modes