RaceRoom Racing Experience Racing Club event
Status
Not open for further replies.
I found what the game is doing. I got to double check this, but the Simbin folder in My Documents has been placed in my cloud drive because there was an existing Simbin folder in my documents. I imagine if (and when) I move RaceRoom back to an SSD, if I remove that Simbin folder out of My Documents then; the game will create a new one.

I now have to see if simply overwriting that folder would restore my settings. If the game breaks, then I know not to try that hack.

Sorry for quoting myself. Just leaving some sort of note for a future inquiry.
I had to move Raceroom and AC to my 1TB D drive. Together they total 282GB. I don't remember losing all my setups when I moved them though. I did the moves using the steam option.

I had to move Raceroom and AC to my 1TB D drive. Together they total 282GB. I don't remember losing all my setups when I moved them though. I did the moves using the steam option.

I'm apparently misfiring on all cylinders. :redface:

I didnt do a 45 minute sim race yet, but I'm burning 7.1 liters per lap according to the setup screen, and im seeing a lot of fuel burnt par lap. I got to figure out what the hell...

Fuel use is probably set to 2x. Duh. LOL.

About migrating the game to another drive, I used Steam, but I have the sneaking suspicion that theres more to the process than simply using the move to _ drive option.

Looks like I have some sleuthing to do in the morning.

Very true but Calvyn seems to have retired for the moment and Brett is a Mustang guy so probably won't kick our butts on the leaderboard at least, now the race is another thing! :D

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest News

How often do you meet up (IRL) with your simracing friends?

• Weekly

Votes: 44 8.9%
  • Monthly

Votes: 21 4.2%
  • Yearly

Votes: 31 6.3%
  • Weekly at lan events

Votes: 3 0.6%
  • Monthly at lan events

Votes: 2 0.4%
  • Yearly at lan events

Votes: 12 2.4%