RaceRoom Racing Experience Racing Club event
Status
Not open for further replies.
I got disqualified in entering the pits. :(
So did I. I have no idea what the hell's going on but I'm not impressed. We had issues pitting at Nurburgring with everyone getting penalties, and now we're getting DQ's for no apparent reason. I was probably speeding but even that is a drive-through, not a DQ. What a waste of an evening. :mad::mad::mad::mad:

Well first thx to that idiot who didn't start and left his car in the middle of the track - thx buddy you completely ruined my race and I spent some time to be prepared for this run. After that I wouldn't give up(with 30+secs gap) but after I just changed the front tyres to gain some time my car was completely out of balance and I lost even more time by two spins I got. Mandatory pitstop was counterproductive here I could have get the car through on one set of tyres. I#m really pissed and disappointed though, things like that should not happen...

DTM 92.jpg

Welcome to the R3E racing club! This is the place to be for relaxed, friendly racing and our events are open to everybody from rookies to the seasoned pros. You will always find people around your level to battle with, so jump on in! If you need any help the don't hesitate to ask on TeamSpeak... there's no such thing as a stupid question!

All premium members can sign up for this event. Sign up below and make sure to tag fellow community members who you think are up for a challenge! Not a premium member yet but interested in racing with our group of friendly drivers? Click here for more information and learn how you can participate.

Racing Club Rules: Click here
Server and Teamspeak Password: Click here
Teamspeak Installation Guide: Click here
Incident Reporting: Click here

We highly recommend that you join us on
TeamSpeak, and that you use an app called Crew Chief.

Server Name: RaceDepartment.com EU - Saturday
Cars: DTM `92
Track: Zolder

Saturday 04/01/20
Practice:
15:00 EDT / 20:00 UTC (30 minutes)
Qualifying: 15:30 EDT / 20:30 UTC (15 minutes)

Warmup 1: 15:45 EDT / 20:45 UTC (5 minutes)
Race 1: 15:50 EDT / 20:50 UTC (20 minutes)

Warmup 2: 16:10 EDT / 21:10 UTC (5 minutes)
Race 2: 16:15 EDT / 21:15 UTC (20 minutes) - Reverse Grid to 10 Places

Entry List - 30 slots
  1. Ross Garland (Event Host)
  2. FeltHat
  3. JACE323
  4. Steve Le Gallez
  5. CarlosB
  6. ko41
  7. Bart Matyja
  8. Backmarker EB
  9. 2112
  10. Jiva
  11. JACE323
  12. PurgerUK
  13. Dux
  14. Lars Johansson
  15. Scott_H
  16. andrea_274
  17. Stefan Weber
  18. Free slot
  19. Free slot
  20. Free slot

UTP#27

Last edited:
Two sprint races this week, since we've had issues with pitting twice since the patch. :unsure:

Also, the passwords for our race servers and TeamSpeak will be changing on Sunday 29th December. As always, you can find them here.

Please be aware that sharing our passwords with non-premium members is likely to get your own account permanently banned.

Mandatory pitstop was counterproductive here I could have get the car through on one set of tyres.
We all could have done, but the point in the mandatory stop is to create a little strategy and break up the race a bit.

Did you guys change all tyres or just two?
I was DQ'd before I got a change to do anything, but I was going to go for all four for balance. Otherwise one set or the other would have been pretty worn by the end.

So did I. I have no idea what the hell's going on but I'm not impressed. We had issues pitting at Nurburgring with everyone getting penalties, and now we're getting DQ's for no apparent reason. I was probably speeding but even that is a drive-through, not a DQ. What a waste of an evening. :mad::mad::mad::mad:
u oversped by almost 50km/h :3

Same me but I changed 4 tires...I dropped away RR few years ago but after update I'm back and RR is great! Been really need this update. Now it's more closer to simulator!
I really love the feeling You have to take care to tires and driving style because thats easily can be ruined.
I had may many mistakes but still I loved this race!
Thanks for the nice and clean battles, sorry for some contacts! :)
Thanks for the staff for organizing!
Hopefully see You guys next time!

Another lesson learned for me. Found my pit stall no problem this time, but the I failed to realize I needed to shut the car off for the pit to start. (maybe cause I was taking fuel too?) and wasted A LOT of time figuring it out. Had a pretty clean race otherwise. That Camaro was a rocket on the straights. Too bad it could not slow down or turn in to save its life. I can't wait for the next one.

Another lesson learned for me. Found my pit stall no problem this time, but the I failed to realize I needed to shut the car off for the pit to start. (maybe cause I was taking fuel too?) and wasted A LOT of time figuring it out. Had a pretty clean race otherwise. That Camaro was a rocket on the straights. Too bad it could not slow down or turn in to save its life. I can't wait for the next one.
i took fuel as well and didnt have to do anything, im pretty sure something else was an issue

i took fuel as well and didnt have to do anything, im pretty sure something else was an issue
Well that is just weird. I never took fuel before in any class so it just seemed right after some though. I think most series make you shut the car off when refueling these days so it just popped in my head. Glad it worked otherwise my race was done. Why wouldn't it bee even across the board though?

@stevem
Sorry couldnt help it:sneaky:
Eventhough I know its pretty irritating when ones good trusted wheel just dies.:thumbsup:

CatsAreTheWorstDogs: Have you found a good funeral place in the backyard for your best friend?:sleep:
It's resting in its box in my storage room. My new thrustmaster arrived today. Pretty good feel. Not as much spring force as the G27 though. Now i have to get the $150 shifter for it. Just can't force myself to drive group 5 cars using the paddles. Takes all the fun out of it.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest News

What's needed for simracing in 2024?

• More games, period

• Better graphics/visuals

• Advanced physics and handling

• More cars and tracks

• AI improvements

• AI engineering

• Cross-platform play

• New game Modes