RaceRoom Racing Experience Racing Club event
Status
Not open for further replies.
I just ran some laps on the server, and with enough fuel to go 40 mins, it's still leaderboard fast! It's quite settled with a full load actually.

maxresdefault.jpg
Think this is going to be a crash fest, if not a door scraper circus? David any chance you might turn on damage to 100%, so those who drive rough will pay for it by having their car stop running?

Yea, i use the same, alt f7 opens overlay but im not sure if its default shortcut. You can also access it from nvidia settings icon you find in taskbar, click it and launch nvidia geforce experience

Think this is going to be a crash fest, if not a door scraper circus? David any chance you might turn on damage to 100%, so those who drive rough will pay for it by having their car stop running?
Not sure why this race would be any different than any other as have not experienced anything that would warrant making anyone 'pay for it'. Sure we have had some issues, which I think have been addressed in regards to aggressive driving.

RRE needs a timing screen for replays. I'd like to see how consistent or not my laps were..
It is even more amateurish Raceroom dont have a timing screen/list in Practice mode.
Even most arcade racing games has this.:sneaky:
Hehe try to imagine a RL team entering a practice session without being able to see the individual laptimes.:roflmao::roflmao:

Was the Stream cancelled @Joseph Wright ?
Not enough sign-ups to make it worthwhile. Honestly expected more for these cars, hence why I asked Joseph in the first place.

Even though I have no chance of winning, I would still like to see RD set up a series of 10+ races with the FR 90's with maybe a treat for the top 10 in points at the end.
Same as above. Until there are enough R3E club sign-ups week in, week out, there will not be any kind of league in this sim. It's just not worth it.

Sum Ting Wong from China told me that only 10 people of 8 billion is interested in racing. That is normal according to him. I do not believe him, it must be some thing else.

In my opinion anything less than 100% damage is arcade like. I was just suggesting we make this more interesting is all. If you guys want to it to stay like it is that's fine, never mind me :thumbsup:.

Porsche 911 GT3 Cup.jpg

Welcome to the R3E racing club! This is the place to be for relaxed, friendly racing and our events are open to everybody from rookies to the seasoned pros. You will always find people around your level to battle with, so jump on in! If you need any help the don't hesitate to ask on TeamSpeak... there's no such thing as a stupid question!

All premium members can sign up for this event. Sign up below and make sure to tag fellow community members who you think are up for a challenge!

Join us
Not a premium member yet but interested in racing with our group of friendly drivers? Click here for more information and learn how you can participate.

Racing Club Rules: Click here
Server and Teamspeak Password: Click here

Teamspeak Installation Guide: Click here
Incident Reporting: Click here

We highly recommend that you join us on TeamSpeak, and that you use an app called Crew Chief. It gives you an audio spotter that tells you when cars are alongside, greatly increasing your awareness and reducing unnecessary incidents. You can download it here.

Server Name:
RaceDepartment.com EU - Wed
Cars: Porsche 911 GT3 Cup
Track: Hungaroring

Wednesday 02/10/19
Practice:
19:00 UTC (30 minutes)
Qualifying: 19:30 UTC (15 minutes)

Warmup 1: 19:45 UTC (5 minutes)
Race 1: 19:50 UTC (20 minutes)

Warmup 2: 20:10 UTC (5 minutes)
Race 2: 20:15 UTC (20 minutes) - Reverse grid to 5 places