RaceRoom Racing Experience Racing Club event
Status
Not open for further replies.
Give it a try you might like it not that I would know. :(
Porsche 911 GT3 Cup.
Thanks for the setup Calvyn. I can actually make it around the track! I haven't run this car since our first club race. Holy smokes I forgot how unruly it can be. Kudos to you guys running this car at Spa! Jumping out of the DP probably didn't help either. Haha

btw Calvyn. You are blistering fast in this car!!

Here's my FFB settings . It comes down to preference and wheel brand. But this should give a start.

20190825224712_1.jpg
20190825224804_1.jpg

P2 for me, please.
In
alright so I downloaded RaceRoom and bought spa. gonna give this game a try so sign me up for the p2 car please. does anyone has any good in game ffb settings that I could start out with?
Awesome, I see a couple of guys have shared settings. One thing I did initially was leave the settings as default and within each car under Car Setup there is a FFB multiplier setting were you can increase or decrease the amount of feedback across all settings. Of course you still may want to tweak the main settings this may be a good start.
upload_2019-8-26_7-33-26.png

upload_2019-8-26_7-34-6.png

upload_2019-8-26_7-34-47.png

Ok David, save me a place in P2 if still available. No time to practice but plenty of Spa over the years so at least I will know the track. Thanks.

in game ffb settings that I could start out with
What type of wheel do you have? They have a number of pre done FFB for different types of wheels. All you need to do is find the one for the wheel you have then, "Edit Assignments" for the way you use the buttons (remember that this has a pitstop so make sure to assign for that) and then you can save it with whatever name you like and tweak it from there. That is the general FFB for all the cars you might drive with that wheel. Then, as David said, there is a FFB multiplier you can use to set the strength for each individual car with the steering settings for that car. In the steering settings you can tighten up your steering also by changing the 'steering lock' if you prefer quicker steering.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest News

Are you buying car setups?

• Yes

• No

Results are only viewable after voting.
Back