RaceRoom Racing Experience Racing Club event
Status
Not open for further replies.
Radillion flat out is nearly impossible in the cup car. That car is really a challenge to drive. I love it but I will be spinning every two laps
I have a setup dailed in for it. I'll post it when i get home. No sense in having a class with 2 drivers in it though.

drive through penalty instead of pit stop?
Not sure myself but we need to find out. I had the same problem last week and it ended my race also. I was using AI pitstop to rest my hands and couldn't figure it out. This week I changed to manual pit stop and thought you could just drive through if you didn't put up the pit menu (not sure since I didn't have to use it).

I will run a public lobby race and force a drive thru and check it out. When I got one week 1 I thought I just drove thru but maybe not. Should be able to hit enter on pit stop actions at the bottom of pit menu? Or click drive through then go down to actions......

To serve the penalty first step is to press the pit call, then toggle to serve penalty (or something to that effect) and ensure that is colored (I assume it is green) do this before you hit pit lane, and then drive thru and always hit the pit limiter a tad early as it not forgiving.

Edit: Pit limiter a tad early coming in, and a tad late going out. Make sure the entire car is outside of line otherwise it will be an infraction.

Last edited:
Man that sucked for me...first I spent so much time trying to chase Dan's qualifying time (since I had P2 in practice), I neglected to focus and set a decent time first...not a smart move, so started way back in P9. Then the race started out good until I had a silly spin at Bruxelles, lost several places.

Then I finally managed to set some good laps and my tyres looked like they could go the distance, so I only refueled and managed to come out of the pits ahead in 3rd...with 30 mins left I was trying to stay ahead of @TR_S who was about 3 seconds behind me...but then the battle was cut short by Raceroom freezing up; visuals only as I could hear the audio still running...had to use the task manager to quit. Hope those that survived had a good race.

My back.... My right shoulder!!!!!:confused::roflmao:
90 minutes was challenging and brutal... Yet I would do it again!!!
That was real fun!
To my HUGE surprise I set the fastest lap in practice.
But I struggled for consistency in qualy and qualified P4.
I managed to get a good start at the green flag and made it up to P2 on the first lap. Struggled to keep control of the car on the first couple laps and found my grove from that point on, only making a few minor mistakes. Kept the car free of damage too. I probably went slightly outside track limits for half the race onec a lap. Sometimes twice per lap. Gotta work on consistency.
Had to defend P2 for a little while until I was able to pull away.
Made 1 pit stop for fuel (safe) and four tires on I think lap 25.

Finished with a very rare pudium on P2.
Thanks guys for coming out! I'll continue to join these Tuesday night events to support em down the road. I work every other Tuesday though, so can only make it twice a month.

Congrats to the class winners and podiums! Boch was really quick and consistent in P2! I couldn't catch you at all!
Thank you @David DeGreef for hosting! You pick some good car/track combos! I especially love multi class racing, I find it always exciting and challenging

Man that sucked for me...first I spent so much time trying to chase Dan's qualifying time (since I had P2 in practice), I neglected to focus and set a decent time first...not a smart move, so started way back in P9. Then the race started out good until I had a silly spin at Bruxelles, lost several places.

Then I finally managed to set some good laps and my tyres looked like they could go the distance, so I only refueled and managed to come out of the pits ahead in 3rd...with 30 mins left I was trying to stay ahead of @TR_S who was about 3 seconds behind me...but then the battle was cut short by Raceroom freezing up; visuals only as I could hear the audio still running...had to use the task manager to quit. Hope those that survived had a good race.

Was wondering what happened. You kind of did this freeze, hover thing, disappeared, I could hear you pass my left through the headphones as I was entering the next corner and that was it. I've had that happen in rF2 back in R2P times. :sick:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest News

Are you buying car setups?

• Yes

• No

Results are only viewable after voting.
Back