RaceRoom Racing Experience Racing Club event
Status
Not open for further replies.
Hey guys!

I've already bought the WTCR pack while I was still in the rehab clinic.
After a paragliding accident an now 16 weeks of hospital, surgery and rehab, this might as well be my comeback event. I'm just aiming to finish the races, though ;o)

So please sign me up

算我一個..:thumbsup:

:thumbsup: ever the optimist!

Sign me up please

in i think :)

Hey guys!

I've already bought the WTCR pack while I was still in the rehab clinic.
After a paragliding accident an now 16 weeks of hospital, surgery and rehab, this might as well be my comeback event. I'm just aiming to finish the races, though ;o)

So please sign me up
All added & welcome back Ronnie :thumbsup::thumbsup::thumbsup::thumbsup::thumbsup:

• Deleted member 6919

And when you peel back the lid, it's full of holy goodness....:sick:..No that's wrong Sardines are just :poop:.

• Deleted member 6919

I'm out as well, sorry Steve wont be racing this week now, can you take me out of Thursday event as well..have fun catch up next week..

oh man....coming fastest in practice beating all them names is up there with my best moments in sim racing.....and then.....i can't match that pace for the rest of the night....although i'm pretty sure i went sub 45 in the second race. great racing guys...we need to race these more often !!

first race
2:30, nice move by yellow bastard
13:25 my fastest lap, i regret not taking one click faster final drive, could be even quicker :rolleyes: (anyone know how can i see times in a replay? is it possible?)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest News

What's needed for simracing in 2024?

• More games, period

• Better graphics/visuals

• Advanced physics and handling

• More cars and tracks

• AI improvements

• AI engineering

• Cross-platform play

• New game Modes