RaceRoom Racing Experience Racing Club event
Status
Not open for further replies.
937E346C5B7E64E3BD6A71D49920B1C207E0F16D

9AFAF46075FB0C020CF8EF9D08DDE66FFD631899

first race
2:30, nice move by yellow bastard
13:25 my fastest lap, i regret not taking one click faster final drive, could be even quicker :rolleyes: (anyone know how can i see times in a replay? is it possible?)
Sigh, track limits gents. It saddens me to see this kind of abuse of RD Racing Club Rules. For me, posting a video of it on the forum, demonstrates a flagrant disregard for those rules and therefore, sets a really bad example.
You could point out that I don't currently race in R3E and should perhaps butt out, but this video came up on the front page. You guys may be happy to make your own rules up, but please don't do anything to erode the good progress that I've witnessed recently in other sims.
Sorry to wag my finger at you and stir the :poop:, but I really felt I should speak out on this one.

• Deleted member 6919

There will always be abit of small over doing it but for the most I race with it's all good, but totally agree on this vid it's very intentional and total abuse of track limits..

Last edited by a moderator:
i remember one big cut on the last corner and one where i tried to avoid spinning car, is there any other i dont remember or you mean those two?
I wasn't referring to any one driver. I don't really want to watch the whole thing again, but just count the cuts by your car and the two cars in front. Too many times on the same corner in my opinion. If you find that you are not making a given corner, you should have a think about how you can make it next time around, surely?

Well i forced myself to watch first 8 minutes and cant see any cuts done by me (but i remember atleast 2 later) but i must agree there are some by cars in front. In most cases they occur while crossing the chicane, but mostly i dont mind because with high traffic you cannot see anything there (atleast in my case) and safety takes higher priority (in cases where you'd rather cut than hit someone). I agree with you that not obeying rules is bad ;) I'd check the replay and see if they receive any warning about cutting the track and act according to that (and maybe implement some better suited penatlies directly in game for cutting)

I just don't like to see it. You can make excuses for their driving, but in the end, the driver is controlling the car. The driver should ensure that he/she makes a decent attempt at keeping 2 wheels inside the lines which denote track limits. The driver of the white car did not do that (IMO).

EDIT: Just watched it all the way through. Apologies to the driver of the white car (with reservations) who cleaned up his act a little in the second half of the race. Unfortunately, the driver of the yellow car, more than made up for this.
If @FeltHat got 2 warning, how many did the drivers of white and red cars get between them?

Last edited:
Sigh, track limits gents. It saddens me to see this kind of abuse of RD Racing Club Rules. For me, posting a video of it on the forum, demonstrates a flagrant disregard for those rules and therefore, sets a really bad example.
You could point out that I don't currently race in R3E and should perhaps butt out, but this video came up on the front page. You guys may be happy to make your own rules up, but please don't do anything to erode the good progress that I've witnessed recently in other sims.
Sorry to wag my finger at you and stir the :poop:, but I really felt I should speak out on this one.

• Deleted member 387850

Kindly ignore... shortest sign-up ever :redface::D

Last edited by a moderator:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest News

Are you buying car setups?

• Yes

• No

Results are only viewable after voting.
Back