RaceRoom Racing Experience Racing Club event
Status
Not open for further replies.
Yeah, I really don't think I should be allowed anywhere near this track. Apologies for anything I've caused (again) :( Sorry, @Jopamir :cry:

Not sure if I will even risk it on Sunday.

Then again, after checking the replay, at least one incident I assumed was my fault in fact wasn't, so I guess there's at least that.

Hi,
I had to change my FOV before the second race, and it was impossible to join, is not possible join when the race is in warm up? Sorry, I didn´t know.

Woeful is the understatement of the year, basically off my tits, picked a car I'd never driven at the Norisring, no practice, no setup, no hope! Could not get the 911 to turn, when I did, It kept on turning. Have little memory of any of it but I do remember in race 2 nearly wiping out Steve Le Gallez at turn 1 on the first lap, managed to avert but caught someone on the inside, apologies but it was vacate where I was or carnage, have no idea if I was to blame or the shunt from behind, further down the field, definitely a messier start than race 1, had no pace in either.
Well Doc's got me on a chilli rub for my shoulder now :rolleyes: swear I've no idea what's happening at the NHS :O_o: Jab gives instant relief for a couple weeks but no, rub chilli's on it. :laugh:

You can count me in. What could possibly go wrong.. oh I know clipping ( stuffing it good and proper into ) the inside wall on the last hair pin on the 2 to last lap, throwing the win.:cry:
I'm not saying the walls are harsh or anything but they've got more paint on them than my car has.:whistling:
Probably not as bad as Bathurst but close, when you hit a wall there the s*** really hits the fan.

Last edited:
Woeful is the understatement of the year, basically off my tits, picked a car I'd never driven at the Norisring, no practice, no setup, no hope! Could not get the 911 to turn, when I did, It kept on turning. Have little memory of any of it but I do remember in race 2 nearly wiping out Steve Le Gallez at turn 1 on the first lap, managed to avert but caught someone on the inside, apologies but it was vacate where I was or carnage, have no idea if I was to blame or the shunt from behind, further down the field, definitely a messier start than race 1, had no pace in either.
Well Doc's got me on a chilli rub for my shoulder now :rolleyes: swear I've no idea what's happening at the NHS :O_o: Jab gives instant relief for a couple weeks but no, rub chilli's on it. :laugh:
First of all I'm little bit confused how do you get off your tits on chillies. Or are you referring to the fact that is magic mushroom season. Not that I would know about such things.;)
But seriously go private things happen when you go private.
You may recall I had a shoulder injury which I just recently had my ninth surgery apon.
The last part of surgery was three surgeries over a 9 day period. With great success. I am down to at least 50% of the painkillers I was originally taking and trust me when I tell you that was a lot of painkillers of various types. But never magic mushrooms oh sorry chillies.
Anyway this is off topic. Go private can be expensive but worth it. I've been private for 4 years and because of that after 22 years I can use my right arm to reach around my back and wipe my bottom. Being able to do that alone is worth the price. It's also made me a faster driver 2.:D but that's probably down to not having to take so many painkillers or chillies.:roflmao:

Last edited:
First of all I'm little bit confused how do you get off your tits on chillies. Or are you referring to the fact that is magic mushroom season. Not that I would know about such things.;)
But seriously go private things happen when you go private.
You may recall I had a shoulder injury which I just recently had my ninth surgery apon.
The last part of surgery was three surgeries over a 9 day period. With great success. I am down to at least 50% of the painkillers I was originally taking and trust me when I tell you that was a lot of painkillers of various types. But never magic mushrooms oh sorry chillies.
Anyway this is off topic. Go private can be expensive but worth it. I've been private for 4 years and because of that after 22 years I can use my right arm to reach around my back and wipe my bottom. Being able to do that alone is worth the price. It's also made me a faster driver 2.:D but that's probably down to not having to take so many painkillers or chillies.:roflmao:

I wish, been medically retired for 12 years, not got a pot to piss in, let alone a private health scheme, that's not to say I've not spent thousands over the years trying to get a cure or at least a modicum of pain relief, pushed from pillar to post, have had Hydrotherapy, Acupuncture, spent a day in an Oxygen chamber, been under the knife more times than a page 3 models assets, plus any other fan dangled idea the local witch doctors conjour up, if I could reach the tether, I'd hold onto the end of it.
Unfortunately in today's society, I'm deemed worthless, so operations get cancelled and never rescheduled, I'm maxed out on the med's front, so nothing doing there. Blood test on Monday, so cured by Tuesday afternoon! :rolleyes: I was off my Tits on Morphine Thursday, just a note on how far off, I forgot I changed the voice of the spotter in crew chief, so when we all got to turn one I swear Mike Wyatt was telling me there was a car on my left, it wasn't til the 3rd lap I realised Mike wasn't even racing with us, took another lap to work out it was crew chief. :O_o: Spectating for me one thinks!

• Deleted member 6919

Part in this awesome race I wish to take..:thumbsup:

Last edited by a moderator:
You can count me in. What could possibly go wrong.. oh I know clipping ( stuffing it good and proper into ) the inside wall on the last hair pin on the 2 to last lap, throwing the win.:cry:
I'm not saying the walls are harsh or anything but they've got more paint on them than my car has.:whistling:
Probably not as bad as Bathurst but close, when you hit a wall there the s*** really hits the fan.

Can you count me in, some more.? :roflmao:

You're in :thumbsup:

Sadly I have to resign form this race due to technical issues with my computer.
More info on my situation in this post:
https://www.racedepartment.com/thre...susaka-fri-02nov18.160891/page-3#post-2856354
Apologies and have fun guys.
Thanks for letting us know, i hope ypu get it fixed :thumbsup:

I should probably apologize in advance, but...in, I guess...
Apology accepted, you're in :)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest News

What's needed for simracing in 2024?

• More games, period

• Better graphics/visuals

• Advanced physics and handling

• More cars and tracks

• AI improvements

• AI engineering

• Cross-platform play