RaceRoom Racing Experience Racing Club event
Status
Not open for further replies.
Well, that was an interesting pair of races to be sure. Getting P2 in quali was a surprise but then somehow I was able to get a jump at the start too and found myself in 1st place at the first turn. Since I'm usually behind a whole slew of cars at that first turn, finding myself in front was a shock and like an idiot I downshifted my normal 4 gears, and ended up in neutral right in the middle of the turn:p. I quickly threw it back into first but had lost all my momentum in that turn and could only watch as @M4LLY pulled away as we exited. I chased him for a couple of laps and then was able to regain first when he made one of his rare mistakes and went wide in turn 4. We raced side by side for almost a full lap when the racing gods decided to end my folly and put me back in my place - last place to be exact.

Anyway, that was the most exciting part of the first race, then in the 2nd race I had a severe leg cramp just a couple of minutes in and not only crashed but took out poor @FeltHat in the process. My apologies, Rad:redface:. While it was obviously not my day for a good finish, I still had lots of good racing and overall, enjoyed it.

Here's my video:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest News

What's needed for simracing in 2024?

• More games, period

• Better graphics/visuals

• Advanced physics and handling

• More cars and tracks

• AI improvements

• AI engineering

• Cross-platform play