RaceRoom Racing Experience Racing Club event
Status
Not open for further replies.
Well for a one arm bandit, it could have been worse. Some great tussles, some dumb ass mistakes and I'm still here to tell the tale. Sure this is not a life simulator? :O_o:
The only issue I found one handed, was the chicane, fine on my Jack Jones but in close proximity to others, lets just say it was hairy, especially when in race one, 2 cars were bouncing off the wall, right back onto my line, :confused: fair shout to those behind for averting the carnage. Few love taps, Mike Wyatt especially, :thumbsup: evenly spread I hope though (no favouritism here), apologies all, double so to @Stephen Gibb for squeezing you against the wall, as you could probably tell (as we looked each other in the eyes) I'd lost it. :rolleyes:
Race 2 was an improvement, was amazed how well it went, snap reactions were obviously hindered and righting oneself after an incident, was eventful but all in all I canny complain, very enjoyable!
Pleasure as always gents!
Until we meet again.

• Deleted member 6919

Yeh Kenny's has awful lot of sleep and not much work..:roflmao::whistling:;)

Just about to dose myself right up,:thumbsup: my intention will be to join you gents for a bit of hairpin, chicainary and hairpin action but you know the drill, if I don't turn up, I'm dribbling in a chair somewhere. :geek:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest News

What's needed for simracing in 2024?

• More games, period

• Better graphics/visuals

• Advanced physics and handling

• More cars and tracks

• AI improvements

• AI engineering

• Cross-platform play

• New game Modes