RaceRoom Racing Experience Racing Club event
Status
Not open for further replies.
Fine race yesterday :)
Race 1 I made some mistakes, first one was when somebody (red Lada?) was breaking earlier into chicane - I was breaking hard, but then he closed last centimeters of free space - I was on grass with my left wheels, couldn't bypass more - and I hit his rear left, caused spin of both of us. Mistakeness continued and graduated with wall-hit and I broke motor (very needed component when you want race). Race 2 was better, I was more carefull and finished lot of seconds behind @JayS - you showed us how to race Sonoma! :thumbsup:
Thank you guys. Which track is chosen for next week? :cool:

I slept in through the first race. So I waited for the second race. I had no practice going into this. Thought i would have had time to practice yesterday but i didn't. So i thought i could wing it. I did ok the first 2 laps but the track can get tricky if you haven't practiced. So after i went off track a couple of times which put me further out of contention i decided to quit.

Maybe if the race began at 1900hrs then i could use that extra hour of sleep and be able to make the race. Can't do races on my days off cause my part time but i try to make to races after my long overnight shifts. It's hard but i love racing here art RD.
I noticed you on track Dean, then you vanished. I've said in a previous post that we are going to look at the times and I will put a suggestion up on the forums later this week to see if we can find a compromise time for as many as possible. Thank you for making the effort mate.:thumbsup:

Fine race yesterday :)
Race 1 I made some mistakes, first one was when somebody (red Lada?) was breaking earlier into chicane - I was breaking hard, but then he closed last centimeters of free space - I was on grass with my left wheels, couldn't bypass more - and I hit his rear left, caused spin of both of us. Mistakeness continued and graduated with wall-hit and I broke motor (very needed component when you want race). Race 2 was better, I was more carefull and finished lot of seconds behind @JayS - you showed us how to race Sonoma! :thumbsup:
Thank you guys. Which track is chosen for next week? :cool:
I saw you behind me Bedrich just before the turn into the pit straight and thought you were a bit to far over to the left then the next lap saw the debris and knew what had happened. Going to put next weeks up later today but it's no secret we are off to Raceroom Raceway next week. So try to keep it off the walls.:D

I saw you behind me Bedrich just before the turn into the pit straight and thought you were a bit to far over to the left then the next lap saw the debris and knew what had happened. Going to put next weeks up later today but it's no secret we are off to Raceroom Raceway next week. So try to keep it off the walls.:D
definitely I will. and does we know which track will be selected for week after so I can train that no-wall strategy? :)

raceroom-raceway-262-image-full.jpg

This week we taste the freedom of the Raceroom Raceway track, making it an all free evening's racing we start the week with the Silhouettes on the Bridge version of the circuit.

All premium members can sign up for this event and we have unlimited slots available so make sure to bring a friend. Sign up below and make sure to tag fellow community members who you think are up for a challenge!

Join us
Not a premium member yet but interested to race with our group of friendly drivers? Click here for more information and learn how you can participate as well. See you on track?!

Server and Teamspeak Password: click here
Racing Club Rules: click here

Server Name: RaceDepartment.com
Cars:
Silhouette Series
Track: Raceroom Raceway (Bridge}

Practice: Practice: 18:00 GMT (30 minutes)
Qualifying: Qualifying: 18:30 GMT (15 minutes)
Race: Race: 18:45 GMT (30 minutes)

Entry List
  1. Kenny Paton
  2. Phil Davies
  3. Lars Hansen
  4. Keith Joyce
  5. Piotrek Blaszczak
  6. Paul Bennett
  7. Tom4sz
  8. Joao Fernandes
  9. mark rawlins
  10. 4 8 15 16 23 42 108
  11. Paul Bennett
  12. Tobias Röhner
  13. Free slot
  14. Free slot
  15. Free slot
  16. Free slot
  17. Free slot
  18. Free slot
  19. Free slot
  20. Free slot
  21. Free slot
  22. Free slot
  23. Free slot
  24. Free slot

Last edited:

It's Thursday and that means those beloved WTCC cars. As the R3E test track it's one we all know, but will it test our mettle in the FWD beauties?

All premium members can sign up for this event and we have unlimited slots available so make sure to bring a friend. Sign up below and make sure to tag fellow community members who you think are up for a challenge!

Join us
Not a premium member yet but interested to race with our group of friendly drivers? Click here for more information and learn how you can participate as well. See you on track?!

Cars:
WTCC 2013/14
Track: Raceroom Raceway (National)
First Race:
Practice:
18:00 GMT (30 minutes)
Qualifying: 18:30 GMT (15 minutes)
Race: 18:45 GMT (25 minutes)
Second Race:
Qualifying 2: 19:10 GMT (10 minutes)
Race 2: 19:20 GMT (20 minutes)
Entry List
  1. Kenny Paton
  2. Phil Davies
  3. Keith Joyce
  4. Piotrek Blaszczak
  5. Budlix
  6. Andrew Harper
  7. Schwud Nelsh
  8. MoerasGrizzly
  9. mark rawlins
  10. Tobias Röhner
  11. Free slot
  12. Free slot
  13. Free slot
  14. Free slot
  15. Free slot
  16. Free slot
  17. Free slot
  18. Free slot
  19. Free slot
  20. Free slot
  21. Free slot
  22. Free slot
  23. Free slot
  24. Free slot

Last edited:

Free cars and with updated physics, who could resist heading back to the Raceroom Raceway Classic Sprint version with these to round of the racing week, and guarantee a cheap but fun Sunday.

Join us

Cars:
Prototypes
Track: Raceroom Raceway (Classic Sprint)

Practice: 18:00 GMT (30 minutes)
Qualifying: 18:30 GMT (15 minutes)
Race: 18:45 GMT (35 minutes)

Entry List
  1. Kenny Paton
  2. Phil Davies
  3. Velopl
  4. marecki1985
  5. Robert Lemon
  6. Keith Joyce
  7. St3fan
  8. Brandon Wright?
  9. Free slot
  10. Free slot
  11. Free slot
  12. Free slot
  13. Free slot
  14. Free slot
  15. Free slot
  16. Free slot
  17. Free slot
  18. Free slot
  19. Free slot
  20. Free slot
  21. Free slot
  22. Free slot
  23. Free slot

Last edited:
I'll be at work, but thanks for the invite. I think I'm racing the Silhouettes tomorrow with the ESR guys, looking forward to racing these newly brilliant beauties.

Have fun!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest News

What would make you race in our Club events

• Special events

Votes: 65 29.5%
  • More leagues

Votes: 43 19.5%
  • Prizes

Votes: 46 20.9%
  • Trophies