RaceRoom Racing Experience Racing Club event
Status
Not open for further replies.
Good news Brandon:thumbsup:, but are you sure about the ADACs as far as I know they have been updated.:confused:

Depends on who you ask. S3S has not said anything about them being updated (that I've seen) but some people claim they have been. I believe all cars have had their default setups changed which could explain why they feel better than they used to. S3S only said the Silhouette, Aquila, M1 Procar, and GTR3 received physics updates, I didn't see any mention of ADAC's being updated, at least not in the change log. Regardless, they feel fantastic.

@Piotrek Blaszczak
I know that you had no chance to avoid hitting me. Whole situation was caused by my mistake. I used to brake later than Marco (?) in an entrance of turn 6, I missed the moment when he slowed down and hit him. You were so close behind me, so no fault on your side.

I would like to apologize @Kenny Paton, cause I spinned at the entrance of turn 1 in the 2nd race. You also had no chance to avoid hitting me.

Thank you all for these races toninght!

@Piotrek Blaszczak
I know that you had no chance to avoid hitting me. Whole situation was caused by my mistake. I used to brake later than Marco (?) in an entrance of turn 6, I missed the moment when he slowed down and hit him. You were so close behind me, so no fault on your side.

I would like to apologize @Kenny Paton, cause I spinned at the entrance of turn 1 in the 2nd race. You also had no chance to avoid hitting me.

Thank you all for these races toninght!
No problem, normally I'm not close enough to anyone to hit them.:D

I never drive fast enough to wreck myself so we can fight for the podium.:p

image.jpg

I slept in through the first race. So I waited for the second race. I had no practice going into this. Thought i would have had time to practice yesterday but i didn't. So i thought i could wing it. I did ok the first 2 laps but the track can get tricky if you haven't practiced. So after i went off track a couple of times which put me further out of contention i decided to quit.

Maybe if the race began at 1900hrs then i could use that extra hour of sleep and be able to make the race. Can't do races on my days off cause my part time but i try to make to races after my long overnight shifts. It's hard but i love racing here art RD.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest News

What's needed for simracing in 2024?

• More games, period

• Better graphics/visuals

• Advanced physics and handling

• More cars and tracks

• AI improvements

• AI engineering

• Cross-platform play

• New game Modes