RaceRoom Racing Experience Racing Club event
Status
Not open for further replies.
Hello everybody, I have to ask to be sure - in Sonoma there is TURN 7 which boundaries are marked with yellow line and then with white line, providing little bit more space.
Which line I can't outreach? Because I have seen somebody accepts the white one, somebody the yellow one…
3387026138_98538c1ab8_b.jpg

Hello everybody, I have to ask to be sure - in Sonoma there is TURN 7 which boundaries are marked with yellow line and then with white line, providing little bit more space.
Which line I can't outreach? Because I have seen somebody accepts the white one, somebody the yellow one…
Not really up to us since the track-limits are enforced the game itself.
Only real option is to try it and see which line gives you a penalty.

I think I went over both a few times and nothing happened. Maybe the game took pity on me.;)

Thank you all, so the penalty system is the king. :) Ok, sometimes it is a bit promising, you can reach white line with whole car, which is forbidden in league racing as I have seen some instructional screens.
Btw. don't you know if I can disable somewhere that when I receive penalty car will not automaticaly breaking? Causes spins and crashes into others. Hate it!!! :devilish:

Thank you all, so the penalty system is the king. :) Ok, sometimes it is a bit promising, you can reach white line with whole car, which is forbidden in league racing as I have seen some instructional screens.
Btw. don't you know if I can disable somewhere that when I receive penalty car will not automaticaly breaking? Causes spins and crashes into others. Hate it!!! :devilish:
That's the slow down penalty system. We did try the drive through but it seems lenient. Maybe if I drove faster I would get one of those:D

Ok, I'll definitely be there Sunday. After getting my T300 back from repairs at Thrustmaster I spent some good time last night re-doing all of my FFB settings (apparently my wheel had been broken for some time because my FFB settings were whack). R3E feels fantastic now, especially with the updated physics cars but even with the ADAC cars. And I mean fantastic, it was truly enjoyable hooning around Sonoma in various cars, the sim finally feels like I always wanted it to feel (at least with certain cars), now with no floatiness! So, yeah, I'm not going to miss the chance to race with these awesome feeling cars, so put me down as a definite for Sunday. :thumbsup:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest News

Are you buying car setups?

• Yes

• No

Results are only viewable after voting.
Back