RaceRoom Racing Experience Racing Club event
Status
Not open for further replies.
Me and possibly @jQhn80 Giannis will try our luck with the gt3s.Id like to go with the P1 since i drove the Porsche 919 extensively in a league in AC but i have to factor in my team mates inexperience to fastness. :roflmao::p:geek::alien:

Will update with details during the week,after Giannis tells me which car we will drive.After all he has the setups so i gladly follow his choosing. :roflmao::roflmao::whistling:

Also should we allow novices @Daniel Trapp to take the P1s?:roflmao::roflmao::roflmao::roflmao::roflmao::roflmao::roflmao:

Also should we allow novices @Daniel Trapp to take the P1s?:roflmao::roflmao::roflmao::roflmao::roflmao::roflmao::roflmao:
42103121.jpg

• Deleted member 6919

I'm in Christian, but will get back to you later today to let you know where, maybe I should go GT3's just to correct your opinion in your interview with Joseph...:p

Image1.png

Last edited by a moderator:
Sign me up please, I'll have to let you know later what livery. GT3 class
I think I will do that, with a P1. That'll be an R18 for me (the livery that has a bit of yellow on it, can't remember the number). Thanks!
Decision made...P1 DMD P20 #25 Kadoma Sports..
Done gents!

I'm in Christian, but will get back to you later today to let you know where, maybe I should go GT3's just to correct your opinion in your interview with Joseph...:p

View attachment 187848
Please have mercy! :cry::cry::cry:

:D

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest News

What's needed for simracing in 2024?

• More games, period

• Better graphics/visuals

• Advanced physics and handling

• More cars and tracks

• AI improvements