RaceRoom Racing Experience Racing Club event
Status
Not open for further replies.
I have all available content, but many don't so this is the issue I have with the idea. ^^ Given the limited liveries, it may also force people to drive a car they don't want to drive if there are no liveries left for their usual carriage. I realise it's being streamed and would "look better", but I think for club racing the priority has to be with the drivers.
Totally agree @Ross Garland, drivers are priority, but if somehow on broadcast events it could be possible to have different liveries, or at least, as @Case_ pointed, different car numbers, it would be great:D
Cheers:thumbsup:

Last night was quite fun, and the DTM's are a bit of a beast on a short track like Brands Hatch Indy with all the corners with elevation changes. Also living in ADT time zone is a bit of a pain, 10PM - 11PM local time is tough when you got to get going at 6AM to start your work day, but I understand it's also tough picking a time that suits everyone. But last night was a good time and look forward to more down the road.

Announcement

I forgot to mention, but I think it would be really cool if everyone could say what livery they want along with their car so we can get a really nice grid going for the race. There's tons of skins so finding one you own shouldn't be an issue. :)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest News

What's needed for simracing in 2024?

• More games, period

• Better graphics/visuals

• Advanced physics and handling

• More cars and tracks

• AI improvements

• AI engineering

• Cross-platform play

• New game Modes