RaceRoom Racing Experience Racing Club event
Status
Not open for further replies.
Sorry, Christian, but I have to pull out of this one. Without the ability to have any traction control whatsoever in the setup, I can't keep these cars on the track. I've put in almost 90 minutes of practice now and have 3 clean laps to show for it so I'm going to sit this one out.

Sorry, Christian, but I have to pull out of this one. Without the ability to have any traction control whatsoever in the setup, I can't keep these cars on the track. I've put in almost 90 minutes of practice now and have 3 clean laps to show for it so I'm going to sit this one out.

Sorry to hear that Mike....That IS the challenge... how to keep the car on the track and get a nice timed lap. I am going to see if I can keep it on the track and wonder how many times I get lapped. If I can finish I will have a top 10:cool: ( I just won't tell anyone how many competitors there were) That's a big IF so keep your fingers crossed for me.

Good racing today guys, and sorry to anyone i might have given a bump too. I decided to leave the comfort of my go to Citroen and try 2 cars ive never driven before in the Lada race 1 it felt nice in the corners but had no grunt on the straights and would lose out any advantage id gained and just kept dropping back from trying to push too hard.
Race 2 i switched to the civic which was much faster and qualified second got a great jump off the line but threw it all away as i was struggling with alot of lateral wobble upon first brake input which would nearly send me into a tank slapper or slide i had to slow up my braking. By the 2nd last lap 3 of 4 tires were flashing orange and was struggling with grip.
Personally i much perfer the 15/16 models better asides from the brake lock ups, they just seem more planted and less wobbly under braking and cornering.

Thanks again for putting this together!

Great racing guys ! It was brilliant. Thats what club racing is all about I suppose...
Congrats to the podiums, awsome battle for P1 first race @Christian M & @Malt Le Gallez. Brilliantly done. A lesson on wheels...:alien:
In my races, I tried to defend the best I could (sometimes "atack" too..:cool:) Thanks @F. Rocca and @Steve Le Gallez for the super-close, clean racing. Thanks everybody for attending and those who put this events together.
Great job @joseph for the excelent broadcast, again:D. You make us feel really special. :thumbsup:
Oh, @Case_ (Martin Fiala), me to, felt like you did today last race with the 2016's...really frustated, but there are days like that. Better times are always ahead;)
Cheers, see you guys next race

Oh no.... they're back again... Have to mentally adjust from last race w/ these "pesky" devils of a car(?!)... cant we change to the 2014's? :notworthy: please...
Have to call my compatriot Tiago M to give me some hints...
Any help is very welcome in the meantime:)
Better start practicing how to tame those beasts...:cautious:
Im in, I guess...(sigh)
Cheers;)

@Jopamir BTW, just looked at the replay and as I already suspected, that spin at the end of the first lap of R1 was completely my fault. I was on the outside, you were going for the inside, but then for whatever reason (I honestly don't remember, but from the replay it looks as if I lost control a little there, and there was also stuff happening in front of me) I basically cut you off by diving to the inside like you weren't even there :( So as usual, it is me who should apologize to you :(

@Jopamir BTW, just looked at the replay and as I already suspected, that spin at the end of the first lap of R1 was completely my fault. I was on the outside, you were going for the inside, but then for whatever reason (I honestly don't remember, but from the replay it looks as if I lost control a little there, and there was also stuff happening in front of me) I basically cut you off by diving to the inside like you weren't even there :( So as usual, it is me who should apologize to you :(
Absolutelly no worries mate, just racing stuff.
There was both no (bad) intention whatsoever;) so no need for apologies, just see you again on track matters:thumbsup:
Cheers

I had a off track moment when i was in second. Dropped to 3rd but then snatched back 2nd. Then came Jesse out of no where! We battled for P2. But Jesse had the quicker car tonight, and i wasn't able to hold on in the last few laps. Out of the top 4 finishers, i was the only Canadian in a Mercedes overwhelmed by Audi's and Americans!:roflmao:
Great racing Jesse, and thank you guys for showing up! Fun racing all!!!:thumbsup:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest News

What's needed for simracing in 2024?

• More games, period

• Better graphics/visuals

• Advanced physics and handling

• More cars and tracks

• AI improvements

• AI engineering

• Cross-platform play

• New game Modes