RaceRoom Racing Experience Racing Club event
Status
Not open for further replies.
@Piet Dekimpe @LuckyLIVE @Otune @Blx @Quentis Gillispie @Magnus Stjerneby @Andy Jackson @Reinhard Berger @PaulH @Andrew Harper @MeqTrader (if your back from your hols) @Filip Carlén @Andi Goodwin @MrBiscotte @Voltaic @Lars Johansson @Jyri Kettunen @Craig Patteson @Davy Vandevenne @Luca Antinori @Víctor Aldana @Martin Maaskant @Von Butters @Metzger82 @andodone @Ivan Navarro @Robin @heyokaymusic @Georg Ortner @SnappyDEe @Jake Fangio @Blkout @James Nance @James Cook @Kevin Bradley @jimortality @Tim Cannon @Jay Ekkel @Jozsef Veverka @Keith Dixon @Kurt Vanhee @Dux @4 8 15 16 23 42 108 @Anestis @Nino Scholz @Steve Bird @SwaggerJacker @Lou Sytsma @Frank @Warren Schembri @Nox @Kurupt CDN @Thomas Cameron @xnorb @Andrew @Bez

make-it-happen.png

Lets do this people!!!! Get signed up if you fancy making this something special, grids looking good and I really want this race to be a sucsess.
It goes without saying if you want to race in a class that's full by the time you sign up, please say so in the thread and we will be happy to accommodate you and increase numbers in that particular class of car...
Cheers folks, see you on track!

... will not be able to make it this time ... :(

Please make the R3E events visible in the events section again! I think that will increase the grid a little bit and it is so hard for me to coordinate pCARS and R3E events under this conditions ...

Cheers, Lucky ...

Last edited:
If there will be three of us with me now and because car/track combination is free, I can expect some more guys will join us just before qualy like it was on Wednesday˙s WTCC race, when at the end we had a nice grid ... to make everything shorter, sign me up, please :)

Please make the R3E events visible in the events section again! I think that will increase the grid a little bit and it is so hard for me to coordinate pCARS and R3E events under this conditions ...

No worries Lucky.. thanks for the reply.. regarding the calendar... please stick with us and this will actioned in the next few days :)
Thanks!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest News

What's needed for simracing in 2024?

• More games, period

• Better graphics/visuals

• Advanced physics and handling

• More cars and tracks

• AI improvements

• AI engineering

• Cross-platform play