RaceRoom Racing Experience Racing Club event
Status
Not open for further replies.
Wow!!! What a race for me!

First would like to apologize for the no sign in. I thought I wouldn't make for this one, hence the no sign in.:)

Had come from a friends house at 18:50, then:
  • Launched the game (with the steering wheel off:whistling:),
  • Bought the M1 pack,
  • Launched our event,
  • Launched TeamSpeak while our event was loading,
  • Game crashed when I turned my steering wheel on:mad:,
  • ctrl+alt+del - ended the game in task manager,
  • Turned my steering wheel off,
  • Then back on,
  • Launched the game again and got to our event with 1 min. remaining for the race,
  • Phew!!!
Original setup apart from dropping the car front and back and with 30 sec. remaining there was nothing I could've done better. I could risk upsetting a car that I've never driven before.:O_o:
First laps were to feel the car, (it's a beast!:D) picking my braking points. @Paul Jeffrey was my "teacher" - I was focusing in his brake lights:geek:.
When I was closing on him I don't know what happened but he dropped off the game, so I was with a considerable gap to @Matej Lakota - around 6 sec.
I was pushing hard but not enough to pass him. In the end I ended up around 1 sec. behind.
Very good race mate, you are fast! And for the first place there's not much to say, apart that he bolted away leaving us in the dust!:confused: You are an alien, @Oscar Hardwick !:D
Very good race again guys!

Not sure if I'm going to make to the race tomorrow, but I'll try my best! It's very nice to race with guys we trust.:thumbsup:

Excellent races chaps, just to echo what Matej said above, thank you to all who came on the server tonight. Small grid but really nice racing, excellent.
Had a nice start from P3 and got into the lead off the line, cold tyres caught me out and I gave too much racing room to Oscar into the final turn, allowing Matej past into P2. Had good pace in the first portion of the race and shadowed P2 closely for a while until slowly dropping back to around 1.5 - 2 seconds behind. Sadly had to leave early (sorry :() when the wife needed help with our little one, so that put paid to what could of been quite a nice little battle.... sorry again fellas, trust me when I say the wife and I had a "debate" about this little interruption (wont happen again :thumbsup:).

Word of note to @Francis76 - considering all the issues before joining, and the severe lack of time in the car, outstanding pace ! Nice one mate...

Right, next up tomorrow is one I am really looking forward to.. Multiclass Madness featuring the G5, Procar & TC Classics.... please feel free to get signed up and lets get the different classes nice and full so everyone's got someone to race with...
Thanks again boys, tonight worked out really well with those of us who raced, thank you all...

See you on track!

@Loxley - fancy joining in the fun buddy?
@Piotrek Blaszczak @Andy Jackson @Reinhard Berger @Craig Patteson @LuckyLIVE @Bunny:K[UK] @Pär Öqvist @Mr_Catweazle @MrBiscotte @Nox @Anestis @Falk Massmann @Tobias Röhner @Torcano @Voltaic @The Angry Hamster @Jyri Kettunen @xnorb @Nino Scholz @Andi Goodwin @4 8 15 16 23 42 108 - Hey chaps, would you like to come and get stuck in to this mini enduro event ?
@Georg Ortner @Jay Ekkel - think we can tempt you guys away from all your coding magic for an hour or two to come along and race?

Please guys, if you can make it please do sign up, if you cant make it, we would appreciate it if you could spread the word to anyone you think would like to come along and race, be great to see some big grids for this thing... cheers

Also while I have your attention :p, week 2 of the relaunced racing club kicks off on Monday with a week of the Portimao Circuit in Portugal, starting as usual with the WTCC 2014 cars followed by DTM92 and TC Classics, with another shout for the excellent WTCC '14 cars on Wednesday, all 30 min races. Please get signed up nice and early if its something you fancy :D Thank you...

Once again I'll say this, please let me know if you don't want tagging in these posts, I try not to be annoying but I'm just keen to get the grid nice and tasty! :D

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest News

Are you buying car setups?

• Yes

• No

Results are only viewable after voting.
Back