1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

EU WTCC 2014 @ Portimao Circuit - Wednesday 12th August 2015

Discussion in 'R3E Racing Club & Leagues' started by Paul Jeffrey, Jul 29, 2015.

1. Paul Jeffrey

Paul Jeffrey
    Sim Racing News Editor Staff Premium Member

Portimao WTCC 14.png
    Portimao Circuit (Algarve International Circuit) is a 4.692 km (2.915 mi) race circuit located in Portimão, Portugal. The circuit resembles old Nürburgring and Spa-Francorchamps, and is known for its wild undulations and challenging off camber turns.

Wednesday 12th August offers club members 30 minutes door to door tin top racing action!

Please note: Mechanical damage will be on for this event.

All premium members can sign up for this event and we have unlimited slots available so make sure to bring a friend. Sign up below and make sure to tag fellow community members who you think are up for a challenge!

Join us
    Not a premium member yet but interested to race with our group of friendly drivers? Click here for more information and learn how you can participate as well. See you on track?!

Server and Teamspeak Password: click here
    Racing Club Rules: click here

Server Name:
    Cars: WTCC 2014
    Track: Portimao Circuit

Practice: 18:00 GMT (30 minutes)
    Qualifying: 18:30 GMT (30 minutes)
    Race: 19:00 GMT (30 minutes)

Entry List
    1. Paul Jeffrey
    2. Matej Lakota
    3. Roy Magnes
    4. Carl Durand
    5. Craig Patteson
    6. Ole Marius Myrvold
    7. Francis76
    8. Free slot
    9. Free slot
    10. Free slot
    11. Free slot
    12. Free slot
    13. Free slot
    14. Free slot
    15. Free slot
    16. Free slot
    17. Free slot
    18. Free slot
    19. Free slot
    20. Free slot
    21. Free slot
    22. Free slot
    23. Free slot
    24. Free slot
    Last edited: Aug 12, 2015
  2. Paul Jeffrey

Paul Jeffrey

I'll have some of this one! :D Signed up..
  3. Matej Lakota

Matej Lakota
    Sriple Tix Premium Member

Sign me up, please.
    • Like Like x 1
  4. Paul Jeffrey

Paul Jeffrey

Excellent! Added.. :)
  5. budlix

Wheel Rotator Premium Member

souits good to me, sign me up, please. :)
    • Like Like x 1
  6. Will be in!
    • Like Like x 1
  7. Hope for a big grid.
    Last edited: Aug 11, 2015
    • Agree Agree x 1
  8. Paul Jeffrey

Paul Jeffrey

Nice one @budlix & @JayS - looking forward to racing you guys tomorrow, thanks for signing up :thumbsup: Hope for a big grid too, I'll be dong some tagging this evening :). As always guys, please feel free to drop an invite to anyone you think might be interested, the more the merrier! :D
  9. Paul Jeffrey

Paul Jeffrey

@Lorenzo Bonder @Lars Johansson @Falk Massmann @Francis76 @PaulH @Phil Hopkins @Víctor Aldana @Ole Marius Myrvold @Roy Magnes @Andrew Harper @LuckyLIVE @Bunny:K[UK] @Filip Carlén (hope you feeling better mate) @Andy Jackson @Piotrek Blaszczak @Blx @Mantii (assuming you managed to source another wheel?) @Robin @John Addison @monsieurjackb @4 8 15 16 23 42 108 @Oscar Hardwick @Joao Fernandes @Luca Antinori @Franklin Stegink @Tobias Röhner @Piet Dekimpe @Metzger82 @Pär Öqvist @Otune @Quentis Gillispie @Von Butters @MrBiscotte @Andi Goodwin @Morne Du Plooy @Stefan Mizzi @Jake Fangio (you still on holiday?)

WTCC 2014 @ Portimao GP Circuit anyone?

If you cant make it, please do spread the word to anyone you think might be interested in joining in... :D

Additionally folks, don't forget some stella events upcoming in ADAC on Thursday 13th and DTM 2013 rounding out the week on Friday 14th.

Double and triple exciting is a totally free content event(!) on Saturday with the free Prototype Series cars on the free Portimao Circuit! Now that's a no excuse event if ever I see one!
  10. Ole Marius Myrvold

Ole Marius Myrvold
    JWB 96-13 Staff

Not sure. I don't really like the track, and as you know, I feel that 30 min WTCC races are a bit to long for the club. Might just skip this one, instead of driving and getting frustrated ^^,
  11. Mantii

"The speed was ok, but corner too tight." Premium Member

@Paul Jeffrey

Cheers for the invite mate but still no wheel. Just finished my RMA with thrust master yesterday and they are sending a new base. Who knows when it will arrive. The Fanatec Base should be here by the end of the month....I'm hoping sooner rather then later as this wait is killing me and not being able to drive. Hope to join in on the fun soon!
    • Like Like x 2
  12. Hope that your wheel makes a swift entry will be great to see you in race.

As a side note and as @Paul Jeffrey has said before, even if you cant make it to race night.
    Pretty PLEASE with a cherry on top, tag a friend who may enjoy it.
    • Like Like x 1
  13. Quentis Gillispie

Quentis Gillispie
    Premium Member

Guys why are the R3E races not published on the Events? I must be missing something.
    • Agree Agree x 1
  14. If you are referring to the "EVENTS CALENDAR" neither myself or Paul have any understanding of this tool, and if i remember correctly were told not to worry about using it. Don't hold me to that statement i could of misheard, or been in lala land where imaginary thoughts impose on the real world.
  15. Andy Jackson

Andy Jackson
    Sponsored by BRUT Premium Member

The events calendar is extremely useful though Carl. Many of us go to that first. I'm sure with a bit of instruction you could easily add your events to it.
  16. As i said neither of us have any idea how to use it, and if memory serves we were told not to bother.
    Again as i also said don't quote me on that, i may have been imagining things (a lot going on at present) and memory is shocking lately.
  17. Metzger82

Premium Member

Yes I look also in the events calendar for upcoming events because I usualy do assetto corsa and r3e and it is easier to check in the calendar for both together
    • Like Like x 1
  18. Metzger82

Premium Member

I dont know this track but i will give it a shot now and if i am capable of some consistent laps on it I will join :)
    • Like Like x 1
  19. budlix

Wheel Rotator Premium Member

Sorry guys, @Paul Jeffrey. I have to sign out.
    If things will change, will join, but looks bad to me today.
    Anyway enjoy the race and don't let @Matej Lakota win easily! :D
    • Like Like x 2
  20. Matej Lakota

Matej Lakota
    Sriple Tix Premium Member

I hope it will change, mate :thumbsup: