RaceRoom Racing Experience Racing Club event
Status
Not open for further replies.
Yup its a pity,

Lets redouble our efforts and get the grid pumped for the next race in those magical beasts, the M1 Procar! :D

Please do signup folks, I really hate having to cancel an event :( Missed it tonight.....

I really hate to do tis with so litle members racing but i have been made an offer i can trefuse with free thatchers cider, and a balloon fiesta round my ways (after Glow) or something so i am signing out.

Forgive me people sorry....

Right, grid size improvement time....

Call to arms for the following people (and anyone else you guys want to include please :)):
@Andy Jackson @John Addison (sorry mate, cant remember if you said you were on vacation so I've tagged you anyway :thumbsup:) @Craig Patteson @Oscar Hardwick @Magnus Stjerneby @MrBiscotte @Francis76 @Jyri Kettunen @Bunny:K[UK] @Lars Johansson @4 8 15 16 23 42 108 @Reinhard Berger @Blx @Roy Magnes @Ole Marius Myrvold @Jake Fangio @LuckyLIVE (if you've bought these yet ;)) @Andi Goodwin @Tobias Röhner @Joao Fernandes @Morne Du Plooy @Piotrek Blaszczak @Phil Hopkins @Falk Massmann @Beikirch
keep-calm-and-lets-make-it-happen.png

By the way, if me tagging you in annoying and you don't want to be tagged in future, please tell me and I'll stop :) Just want to make this thing a success :thumbsup:

Cheers

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest News

What's needed for simracing in 2024?

• More games, period

• Better graphics/visuals

• Advanced physics and handling

• More cars and tracks

• AI improvements

• AI engineering

• Cross-platform play