RaceRoom Racing Experience Racing Club event
Status
Not open for further replies.
@Antony Martin @Morne Du Plooy @MeqTrader @Ricardo @KNGMNKY @Jozsef Veverka @Joshua Spann Jr @DaddelJunkie @Phil Shillitoe @Franklin Stegink @Nox @Frank @Justin @Leynad777 @Anders Nilsson @Greg Latty @SnappyDEe @itsmedavetn @Magnus Stjerneby @Jay Ekkel @Georg Ortner @MoerasGrizzly @Loxley would you guys care to join us in this race? Looking to get a big grid together for this one, so feel free to sign up or pass the details on to a friend (or both would be even better! :D).
If you cant make it, don't worry! Loads of great races planned for the coming weeks, details can be found <here>. We aim to advertise the events at least 1 week in advance, uploading on Monday evenings. Hopefully we have something for everyone, but if you do have a pressing desire to run something particular, please do make a thread and we'll see what we can do... Love to see you guys out with us, please pop by if you get the chance. Also, we are running our second installment of the 'MultiClass Madness Sunday' on the 9th, feel free to get signed up for that or any other you fancy... the more the merrier!
We've been averaging double figure grids for the last few events, please help us to continue this and get signed up nice and early so together we can grow this great club, racing this great sim...

Cheers fellas, see you on track!

Paul

Thank you for reminder @Paul Jeffrey .
Didn't touch my wheel for weeks, but will see what I can do, also Norisring is almost unknown for me.
For now I'm maybe, have busy days, will see afternoon how much of my work will have done.
Cheers

Sorry but I have no interest in racing R3E on RD or posting in the R3E section of RD any longer. One member ran quite a few of us off from posting in this section a while ago.

@Andy Jackson sorry to hear it went boobies up mate at the start, pity as you had a good quali spot if I remember rightly? I must disagree though on something mate (sorry :(), I don't think this kind of thing happens all the time at all, in fact quite the opposite, I've seen some truly epic races here in the recent and more distant past, with loads of respect being shown on the track to each other. As I said above, to me the accident looks like a very simple case of 'one of those things' rather than anything more serious than folks unreasonably trying to outbreak each other... still, that doesn't really help when you get caught up in it I suppose :( Get signed up to another one fella and lets have a better race next time then, after all, club racing is more about the taking part and having fun than necessarily the actual result that matters..

Hey Paul, I didn't just mean at the R3E club mate. I should have said in general. The pcars club has its problems too. And yes I agree it is unreasonable for that kind of racing in a club event. More respect should be shown. I know Lorenzo didn't mean it and it was one of those things, but we all need to calm down a bit for the first lap unless you are in the front of course vying for the win. ;) Yes I did qualify higher than normal, (2nd row) but whilst I took my time into that first corner, others only saw opportunity to try and get past. Other than that, lets get on with it. ;)

Thanks @Magnus Stjerneby - added to the list :) Feel free to encourage some friends to join in the action too ;)

@Matej Lakota - sorry to hear mate, hope the night goes fast for you :)
@budlix - Hope you can make it Bedrich, been a while since we last saw you on track, will be nice to have a race together again soon mate...
@Lorenzo Bonder - Getting some practice in for the RDTCC matey?? :p
@MeqTrader - Well I suppose that's a decent excuse! Enjoy your holiday fella..
@itsmedavetn - really really sorry to hear that fella, I'd really like to discuss this with you over PM if you wish? I hope its something we can work out together as I would hate to feel like yourself and possibly others feel they don't want to participate due to reasons we can discuss and hopefully resolve. Please, if you want to, drop me a PM and we can have a chat :) thanks...

As always people, please do spread the word with anyone you know who might be interested, really looking forward to use (never seem to get much use these ADAC cars) and would love to keep up the 10+ car grid going.. still aiming for the full 7 days!

This club is awesome, and its solely because of guys like you who sign up and make the races the fun that they are.

See you on track!

@Andy Jackson - couldn't agree more mate, you know the best way to "get on with it"? Sign up for ADAC tonight!! :D:):D:):D:)

No seriously, glad its no hard feelings fella, so we win, some we loose at the end of the day.. god knows, I've caused enough of those in my time :)

@Andy Jackson - couldn't agree more mate, you know the best way to "get on with it"? Sign up for ADAC tonight!! :D:):D:):D:)

No seriously, glad its no hard feelings fella, so we win, some we loose at the end of the day.. god knows, I've caused enough of those in my time :)

Can't race tonight buddy. Got a motorcycle ride out with some biking mates. A quick 70 mile ride through the Lincolnshire Wolds with a pub stop for a ploughmans and half a pint of ice cold beer. :)

Have a good race.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest News

Are you buying car setups?

• Yes

• No

Results are only viewable after voting.
Back