Automobilista 2 Racing Club event
Is it possible to know what the track conditions, temps, and time of day will be for the race? Also, is there information about optimum tire pressures/temps are for the 2019 Stock Cars is (you said stupid questions were in play)? Thanks in advance:D

Is it possible to know what the track conditions, temps, and time of day will be for the race?
2pm race start, light cloud. That's all I can tell you because I really haven't paid much attention to exact conditions.

Also, is there information about optimum tire pressures/temps are for the 2019 Stock Cars is?
No idea I'm afraid. As our club racing is supposed to be relaxed fun, I don't tend to spend too much time on setups and getting things "perfect". Reiza apparently have a good relationship with the Stock Car brand though, so chances are that the real life information will also apply this sim, if you can find it.

2pm race start, light cloud. That's all I can tell you because I really haven't paid much attention to exact conditions.

No idea I'm afraid. As our club racing is supposed to be relaxed fun, I don't tend to spend too much time on setups and getting things "perfect". Reiza apparently have a good relationship with the Stock Car brand though, so chances are that the real life information will also apply this sim, if you can find it.
The entry list is always on page 1 of the post. It may be that Goffik hasn’t gotten around to adding everyone or forgot.
thanks buddy

I’ve just noticed that gamer tags are allowed? My name ‘in game’ is Sevenbelow7. I put my real name as it was a requirement in ACC racing club. Will it make any odds? If so can/will you change it to my tag? I don’t mind either way.

I’ve just noticed that gamer tags are allowed? My name ‘in game’ is Sevenbelow7. I put my real name as it was a requirement in ACC racing club. Will it make any odds? If so can/will you change it to my tag? I don’t mind either way.
Real names are always a requirement for RD events. However, AMS 2 currently does not allow people to easily change their in-game name, and we cannot (and do not) expect people to change their Steam IDs to their real names. Until AMS 2 supports profiles (which it apparently will at some point), people are free to race under their Steam names.

The sign-up list will always display your forum name. Yes that makes it a pain to figure out who is who during the event, but that's just the way it is for now.

Latest News

Are you buying car setups?

• Yes

• No

Results are only viewable after voting.
Back