Automobilista 2 Racing Club event
2pm race start, light cloud. That's all I can tell you because I really haven't paid much attention to exact conditions.

No idea I'm afraid. As our club racing is supposed to be relaxed fun, I don't tend to spend too much time on setups and getting things "perfect". Reiza apparently have a good relationship with the Stock Car brand though, so chances are that the real life information will also apply this sim, if you can find it.
Thanks for the reply. I'm kinda glad about that relaxed atmosphere concept, as I am a settup neophyte anyway. Generally, I think the default setups are mostly fine as is, which pretty much sums up my sensitivity to setup changes!

Sign me up please.

@TobiasR, I'm going to put you in as a reserve because the grid is currently full. If someone signs out before the event starts, I'll let you know by tagging you in this thread. Please do not join the server unless I've told you to, otherwise you will be preventing someone who is signed up from entering. Thanks! :thumbsup:

So what's the skinny on that RD rule about "using your real name in teamspeak" and us now using Discord, which doesn't allow me to change my name (and also is a far more public platform then the TS server was)?

So what's the skinny on that RD rule about "using your real name in teamspeak" and us now using Discord,

I've asked that the setting which enables people to set "nicknames" for individual servers be enabled. That will mean people will be able to set their real names for the RD channel only, making IDing each other much easier.

Edit: Ignore.

Last edited:
So I’ve consulted with my logical brain after having a headache for nearly two days and it said to pull out of tonight’s proceedings.
Thought I’d better do it now so someone else can get some practice in!
Gutted...

So what's the skinny on that RD rule about "using your real name in teamspeak" and us now using Discord, which doesn't allow me to change my name (and also is a far more public platform then the TS server was)?
The RD Discord server assigns people's forum names as their Discord nickname automatically. This is necessary in order to link accounts and be able to tell who is who. Yes, that means if a member's forum name is their real name, it will be carried over to Discord too. If the member objects to that then they can request a forum name change here.

I guess the rule regarding real names on TS hasn't been updated to reflect the switch to Discord yet.

Latest News

What's needed for simracing in 2024?

• More games, period

• Better graphics/visuals

• Advanced physics and handling

• More cars and tracks

• AI improvements

• AI engineering

• Cross-platform play

• New game Modes

• Other, post your idea

Results are only viewable after voting.